Chapter 7: LUCKY 7 ENDING :>

Hallo, If you're reading this, the Author's dead. I am the Author's best friend publishing this-- jk. I WAS JUST KIDDING GUYS, ITS ME, AUTHOR-SAMA! Welp! Since going in senior high really made my life busy. Sorry if I was taking so long. I only got back to this after I saw a comment, reminding me that I haven't finished writing this book properly lol. ANYWAYS! HERE WE GO :> it's gonna be short though.

╔.៚. .═════════════╗

         ...January 7, XXXX

╚═════════════. .៚.╝

The Calendar flipped, the new year has ended. It's been years passed...

footsteps... At the University gate, there stands Philippines, wearing casual winter clothes. She sniffs the air, nostalgia hitting her. "Hm, wow... it never changed, one bit. Well, Ruski... you didn't need to come with me, I was just going to send Principal UN some biscuits anyway" Phili said, looking back to see Russia with his heavy sexy winter outfit. "Well, I have to. Especially that you're my wife now" Russia responds to her. Phili blushed a bit. "Stop repeating that! You're making me flustered all the time. It's making me embarrassed! tama naaa~(T: Please stop~)"Phili said, covering her face. Russia chuckled. "You never changed, babe. Right after our visit, I demand a love session. On bed. tonight-" Russia said. Phili shushed Russia. "OKAY FINE! STOP TALKING!! So-someone might hear you, there are kids here!" Phili said as she hurried and gave UN the biscuits.

Russia sighs and smiled. He remembered the good memories, all because of the school, and because he met Philippines.

⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊⑊

...Time?

Belarus was shocked to know that Philippines was a girl this whole time. "YOU'RE A..??? HUH?!" Belarus was confused. OH YEAH~ This is back when they were in the University. Philippines stand awkwardly, not knowing how to react right after being revealed that she is a girl, and knowing that someone is watching Russia kissing her. She's so red she feels like dying, she looks like a flustered blushing mess. "Uhm.. ha..."Philippines tried moving. Russia noticed. "Oh.  по - почему ты так мило выглядишь? (T: Wh-why are you so cute?)" Belarus heard Russia and scoffs. Admittingly, Belarus felt like he's too late. He did fell for Phili but he stopped himself because he thought Phili was a guy so he musn't. Now that he know the truth, he feels fine to be attracted to Phili, yet, at this point He's just happy for Phili and Russia. 

Time passed, everyone had moved on. Some didn't even know that something happened. All they know is that Russia and Philippines seems like getting close, as in... TOO CLOSE. To the point that...

They would go to the restroom together, and take longer than expected, but who knows, right?

Ohoho~ who knows, rightt?  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

ANYWAYS! Things has been pretty calm and smooth lately. It continued until graduation. Afterwards, they had jobs and Russia has proposed to Philippines. The troubles really went away. Even Phili's harem respected their decision.  

Now that everything's at ease... they enjoyed their happy ending.

- THE END -

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Additionally, feel free to imagine the scenes in your heads. I will be giving hints. 

Phili loves being the submissive one in their relationship, and Russia is always the top who can be very sadistic in a way of sexual. He loves to tease Philippines until she can't take it anymore. They also love playing BDSM after they married each other. Pretty much wild. BUT! I won't be putting that here, because as I said. YOU IMAGINE IT YOURSELF IN YOUR HEAD, MAKE SCENES. Well, that's it for this story :3

 Well, that's it for this story :3