CHAPTER 4

~NARRATOR"S POV~

philia was sleeping till her alarm turned on she woke up. she stands up and went to the bathroom too take a shower. after she was done she went to her closet and toke out her barong saya, after she checked the time "5:33 Am" she went to the kitchen and started to make adobo the smell of her excellent cooking attracted the hungry sleeping english family they were woken by the elegant smell of adobo. 

~BRITAIN"S POV~

i was woken up by the smell of food i walke down the stairs and i saw philia cooking. my sons america and canada went out of there room then america said "morning dad whats for breakfast?" (fact: the english family's breakfast time is 7:42) then we heard philia spoke "good morning english family i'm so sorry for waking you all up." thats ok philia plus todays yours first day of school. after she was done we sat down to eat philia's cooking was so good. then i asked philia aren't you going to eat? philia spoke "well Mr Britain i already ate already" oh well ten you better get ready for school then the school already gave you a uniform. then philia responeded "ok then! i'll get ready i can't wait to study at your school english brothers!!" she said with determination. after the kids ate then they  got ready for school.

~AMERICA"S POV~

i was waiting in the living room till i heard a voice "oh hi Mr America ready for school?" yeah we'll just wait for my bro- as i turned around to face philia. my heart stoped i can't she's too beautiful/cute she then smiled at me. then i said in my mind OHHHH GOD!! I CAN"T SHE"S TOO CUTE!!! I CAN"T TAKE IT!!!!! . i felt my face get redder and redder till my eyes landed on on her body. and OhHOOOO GOD SHE WAS TOO CUTE! F*%$!!!! i felt my face getting redder and redder and smoke was coming out from my head then i started to nose bleed i looked at her cute looks again. it just made it worse her beauty was to much!!! then philia shouted "Mr America!! your nose! it bleeding!!" philia shouted with a worried look on her face damn! even her worried face is so pretty!! in think i have a crush on her too muchhhhh!!. philia then took a tissue and placed it on my nose "Mr America what happend to you you nose is bleeding pretty badly" philia said i looked at her as the sun sone across her face gosh she looks like a real shining pearl on the beach side. her mismatching eyes, her soft red skin, her beatiful long blue hair it looks like i'm being taken care of by a real angel. wow she really has me on the feels.

then my brothers came out " ready for school?" my brother Aussie shouted finally your done! you all toke foreverrr🙄  "stfu bro " "now now let's just go to school ok?" "Right!".

~PHILIA"S POV~

we were walking across the sidewalk till my eye widened the school is so big! it seems to be for rich people. and me i felt like i didn't fit in i looked down worried untill Mr Canada tapped my shoulder "hey its ok you'll be fine just avoid any bullies ok?" i just nodded to what Mr Canada said. we all walked inside the school and all eyes were on ME. oh god  i looked like a fricking alien in front of all these rich students. i feel so nervous i feel like i need to turn to doll size now. i was shaking and this cought the attention of Mr America "hey its ok plus they don't know you" he said as he pleced his hand on my head. everyone was shocked but Sir America told me to ignore it . we all went inside the classroom and it was so big! we sat in our seat but i didn't i'm more used to to standing up and listening i am a maid after all. then Mr Australia told me "philia! sit down your not in the house anymore!" but what if someone already sits here i'd rather stand up then take someone's seat its disrespectful too taking someone's seat. Mr Australia sighed and said "ok then you can take that seat here." Mr Australia pointed i walked to the seat. and waited and many student entered the room just like earlyer all eyes were on me. i could hear  them mumbling words about me to eachother 

:is that the new kid here?

:yeah! look at that 10 dollar bag! how poor.

:i heard she is a poor maid that works at a billionaire's house.

:what! how can she be here! 

then the teacher came in and said "alright class we have a new student please come up front and introduse yourself" i then came up to the front and was shaking in nervousness i then toke a breath and pulled up all my courage to speak. hi i'm philippines you can call me philia or phia for short. i said shaking "ok you can go back to your seat now" then Mrs Lia started the class. everyone just sighed in boredom while i just listened quietly i learned alot and Mrs Lia gave us a review test. everyone was struggling while i just wrote down what i just learned. while everyone was still answering i already finished i got up and gave my paper to her everyone was shocked even Mrs Lia when she looked at my answers she gone pale. all my answers were correct.

                                                                       TBC

sorry my fellow readers i have to cut this chapter short bc i'm lazy but i'm gonna finish chapter 4 tomorrow . but for today i'm gonna finish this for now enjoy👋😁.