CHAPTER 2

~AMERICA"S POV~

i was trying to find the voice box that i saw earlier i was trying to find it. then i heard a static unicast.. coming from the doll then it spoke"hello if anyone is hearing this i'm...dead" h-huh"my name is philippines you can call me philia  if you want. if your really hearing my voice then i really am dead,                          

~FLASH BACK~

  i came from a filipino town . i was killed i was shot in the chest. my killers left my body i was there i was beging god " God please i don't want to go yet, i don't want to die yet i made a promise to my parents and my kuyas that i will keep living even though i'm the only one alive. i promised to keep our family together even though i'm the only one standing. please god.. give me another chance i want to fulfill my promise and keep living and keep walking alive, then i heard a sound from the woods then came a man i couldn't see his face but he came and took my body not knowing what he will do to me i followed him as a spirit. then he said "don't worry bata i know how much you

 want to fulfill your promise and stay alive. don't worry i will help you" as he said that i followed him minutes came by and we went into his home and he placed my body on the floor and sat on his chair he pulled something out from his pocket and started to make something. i walked up to him and saw he was making a doll out of wood and i noticed he was looking at something i turned to see what he was looking at he was looking at a picture of me...umm what are you doing? "making your body,don't worry you will have your second chance. WHAT! really? how? "this doll will become your body, and your soul will be inside you might have your second chance. i sighed i relief i will fulfill my promise mama,papa,kuyas. after he was done i stared at it "sorry if it doesn't exactly look like you" no no you did amazing it looks just like me, i can see you have a great eye for detail. "now shall we start" i rose an eye brow then he got up from his seat the he went inside a room. i followed him and i was amazed it looked like a small garden house then i spoted a small circle with a lot of plants and beautiful flowers. he placed the doll in the circle and took some of my blood and putted it in the doll. then he

 mumbling some words i couldn't hear the last thing i remember is that something pulled really hard and i woke up i was inside the doll.  something bothered me i was made of wood but i feel like i'm hiding flesh. " how do you feel?" he asked i then realized i was not dead any more i was alive i side a doll i ran up to him to give him a thank you hug. i felt myself getting bigger until i reached into his arms the mans eyes widened "there's no way "he then kneels down to me and said "Um you might want to look at a mirror" as i looked in the mirror oh  DIYOS KO LORD!!!! i looked at my size i was human sized!! i touched my face it didn't feel like wood anymore. it felt like skin real skin.. flesh!!! i was shocked yet i felt happy i feel like a human again but inside a doll. i then looked at the old man. and asked how is this real? he then said "i perhaps took some of your flesh when i was taking your blood "  i ran up to him and gave him a big warm hug THANK YOU!!! thank you for giving me a another chance!!! i can fulfill my promise now!! i thanked him as i cried tears of JOY  "your welcome bata" he then gave me a book "take it you might need it soon" i fliped thorugh pages and it was how to show manners and how to show respect to someone superior. then i said my mama taught me how to show manners and respect but i think i will need this later thank you Mr! for giving me another chance and this book! then he responed "your welcome bata and promise me something, when you turn human size to someone promise me you will be there loyal companion and caretaker of there house and there family will you do that?" he asked then i said of course! you helped me and its my time to help others! he then chuckled and patted my head the last thing i remember is that i went doll sized and he said "you are special you are a countryhuman and you have to go to this town for countryhumans when i send you to this antique store you will live there but don't worry someone will buy you soon. 

~BACK TO AMERICA~

oh my f*%King god, i almost droped philia but thank goodness i didn't i stared at her. her story seems fake but then again this doll looks like a countryhuman then i heard something that scared me i looked back at the doll i was shockedshe was getting bigger the story was real! i just stared at her she looks beautiful in human sized "goodevening sir what is my first comand" she then bowed at me ummm i don't have anything to say but you can-"clean your room of course" she smiled sweetly  damn her smile she smiles so sweetly i felt my face getting redder and redder "sir! your face its red are you ok?" she asked and i said uhhhh i-i'm o-ok i suttered "ok then i  will start cleaning your room now" ok then i will go outside for abit. i walked out of my room then yelled MOM DAD BROS!!! COME DOWN HERE!! i screamed "what is son?" "son whats wrong?" "Bro what happened?" remember that doll i bought?  "yes what about it?" its ALIVE!! ALIVE!!! "son is this one of your pranks again 🙄" no i'm not pranking you!! just look inside my room as they went inside my dirty room and they were shocked to see philia cleaning my room "son this is the doll you bought? why is she human sized?!" philia then looked at us and said "goodevening english family what can i do for you?" she smiled f*%K her cute face.i can't my heart is melting "Um goodevening you must be philia the human doll my son brought i can see you can clean very well, why don't you be your new house maid" then my mom told my dad "honey remember the last time we had a house maid she didn't take care of the house she was only there for our sons" then dad responded "dear she seems she is focused on taking care of the house she is not like the other maids plus she seems family-friendly" then mom sighed "alright dear we can make her our maid. plus this child is so cute" i just chuckled, but something feels different philia's beauty extraordinarty like nothing i've never seem before what is this feeling am i falling inlove with her? no i just met her. but something tells me that she is the perfect girl.