CHAPTER 1

~NARRATOR"S POV~

A group of friends were passing by the antique store one of them noticed strange doll there, it didn't look like any of the dolls made in the his town. he stared at the doll and was amazed at how beautiful she was she had lovely blue hair, her flag had bule at the top and red at the bottom it had a triangle in the side with three stars and her right eye was just all warm yellow like the sun. she was wearing clothes he was not familiar with. he just stared at her admiring her cuteness. his heart was melting because of her adorable face. he then snaped back to reality realizing he was admiring a doll. 

~AMERICA"S POV~

i was staring at this weird doll in this antique store it looks so diffrent from the dolls made here. i was admiring her picture perfect adorable face when i suddenlycame back to reality. i said to myself "damnit what are you thinking AME!? why are you admiring a toy?! F*#% you!! ame" then my brother NADA came up too me  "bro are you ok? why are you cursing" i realized i was cursing in public thank goodness no one heared me, i then went back to the group i couldn't stop

 thinking about that doll i wanted to know who she is and where she came from. the day passed bye and i went back home i then asked my dad " hey dad" "yes son?" "um.. you have been living in this town snice you were a kid right?" "yes why?" " well.. i wanted to know about that doll in that antique store. " ah yes i have seen that doll before, when you were at your field trip i noticed  a lot of people in the antique store i went to see what was all the commotion about. i was amazed that news reporters were talking about a strange doll it looked like it wasn't made in the country. the doll had bule hair, her flag had blue at the top and red at the bottom, a triangle at the side and three stars, she had mismatching eyes one was brown and the other was just all yellow but it was warm like the sun. i felt a caring feeling coming from the doll, the store owner clamied she didn't know her history or what country she came from and she said she didn't know her owner or her creator . but she said he/she must have been really talented to make this doll look so beautiful and cute thats all i know son" oh ok thanks dad. '' oh and son why are you interested in that doll do you want to buy it?" my dad said jokingly "WHAT!! NO WAY!!! AM I A LITTLE GIRL OR SOMETING TO YOU??!!!! . dad just chuckled. well i am curious about that doll i'll go ask tommorow, "ok son take your time maybe you'll learn some thing about her" yeah maybe 💭 something makes me want to buy that doll, i feel a warm and caring feeling from her.

✨THE NEXT DAY✨

uhhhhhh.. hidtory  is so boring i mumbled and complained to myself the teacher was talking as i was wasn't listening. "Mr america will you listen for on minute! your grades have been droping and theres an exam next month so you better be studying or your expelled for good!" the teacher shouted. and the whole class was staring at me. ok then i will study teach "you better be!" the teacher yelled. i was scared then moments latar. school was done and all my friends were busy. "dude i have go home to help my mom" "yeah me too i have home because my mom is mad at me" "me to bro i have to help mom with the shopping." seems like your all busy well oh well i'm busy too i have to go somewhere. where are you going america-san? japan asked, why would i tell you all? anyway bye!. few minutes later i arrived at the antique store, i opened the door and the sound of bells was heard from the door. the store owner and said "Mr america surprised to see you here this place isn't popular hehe" she chuckled good afternoon Miss but. i wanted to know about that doll you have there is she on sale or on display? i asked the store owner was surprised then she said " well phila is actually on sale but people just come in and ask about her then just leave because of her high price" oh poor doll i said  then the store owner spoke "um Mr america why are you here?" well i wanted to ask about her history do you know about? "i'm sorry sir but i don't know her history she just came to me in the front of the store" well is it ok if i bye it? i asked her eyes widened "really? but its very expensive, do you have a little sister?" no but she seems lonely she's a really beautiful doll and no one came to bye her, and i feel like she's real. so can i bye her? "ok i'm sure philia is happy that someone bought her" as we were walking to her counter i looked at philia's face and i notice something a voice box, blinked twice and it was gone huh maybe i was imagining it i paied of her and she was right it was super expensive but it was nothing. i then went home and told my dad every thing "WHAT?! IT COST HOW MUCH?!" my dad yelled almost 800$ dollers "WHAT WHY DID YOU BUY IT?! IF IT COSTED 800$ DOLLERS!?" hehe sorry dad but she looked lonely. "sigh" well thats alright she is beautiful tho"well i'm going to my room to see what i can get out of her. my dad then nods and i went in and closed the door. and tried to find the voice box i saw earlier i tried looking for it then i heard a static voice message what could it be?.

(HEY GUYS SOOOO I"M DONE WITH THIS CAPTER HOPE YOU LIKED IT) AND HOW MANY WORDS DID I MAKE? HMMMMM.... HUH?! 1058 words???? wlep hope you like it BYE.