info about philia

NAME:philia 

AGE: unknown 

GENDER: female                                                                                                                                                                       

HEIGHT: 5'0 (don't ask me why she is so short)

PERSONALITY: calm and collective,loves nature,likes to give a big warm smile to anyone,a little protective on her owners 

HISTORY: unknow the only thing known about her is that she came inside a box where the store owner found her and placed her on a shelf not too far from the window. the store owner claimed that when she first saw philia she was amazed on how beautiful she was.her narrow waist, her mismatching eyes, her beautiful blue hair, her warm smile everything about her was perfect and beautiful. the store owner even said "her creator must've been really talented to make a doll like this" what they didn't know philia was a real girl who was turned into a doll. she came from a filipino town she has blue on the top and red in the bottom and a triangle on the side with a sun and stars. she lost her memories but still had some.

                                                                                      "FACTS"

FACT1) even though she is a tiny doll she can turn into human sized.

FACT2) when philia is in human size her beauty stands out even more then in ther doll form.

FACT3) when philia is also in human size she will become your loyal servent and follow your orders without disagreement. but tell her to do something bad to innocent people she will  automatically refuse. 

FACT4) even though there are alot of pretty girls in the town but philia's beauty stands out the most she can make anyone's heart melt and can make anyone fall inlove with her because of her cute and innocent looks.

hi my fellow readers! hope you like this information about philia and hope you like ther story too stay safe bye!😄