Newbie

There was a new guy at school and his name was Tyler and he looked cute but there were so many girls dyeing to get his attention but I didn't bother trying and went to my next class. But before I could even walk in my class I see Tyler sit next to my seat, I just walked to my seat and sat down the lesson starts but during the lesson I could feel him look at me so I just look at him and he looks like he was going to say something, I tilt my head confused and then  he says "do you have a eraser?" Tyler whisper to me. "yeah I do" I Whisper back, I look at my pink eraser that I had on my desk and grabbed it "here" I say while I gave him the pink eraser, "thank you" he says and I just nod as a yes and smiled.

After class:

"What we were learning in class was boring" Tyler says to me while I stand up to put my stuff away for my next class "I mean it wasn't that bad" I say "I guess" Tyler says unsure of his answer. I later found out Tyler was in all of my classes and that he's not that bad as a person, we both walk to our next class and take our seats.

After school and 3rd person pov:

It was now after school and Y/n had clubs which was poetry, she loves writing but not many people enjoy it. Y/n gets to the club and sees a familiar tall man she tap his shoulder and see that it was Tyler, she was surprised that Tyler was there "since when did you join poetry?" Tyler laughs and says "well I'm just as shocked as you I didn't think you would like poetry" "oh well I guess you thought wrong"Y/n says, Tyler just nods his head as a yes and they get interrupted by the club leader and he says "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something but we really need to start writing!" Y/n and Tyler then sit down next to each other and they start writing but when Y/n was writing she felt something on her thigh she looks down and to her surprise she see Tyler's hand. Y/n looks at him and he didn't pay attention on what was happening and just kept on writing Y/n blushes like crazy and just kept on writing. "I don't think it's right for me and Tyler to be together or even doing this. I just feel like I'm not good enough for him and that there's so many girls that want him but. Why me?" Y/n thought.

After the club:

Tyler's hand was still on her thigh and she grabs his veiny hand to take it off of her and packed her stuff and was going to leave but before she could leave Tyler grabs her hand "why are you leaving in such rush?" Y/n looks at Tyler then to the floor "I don't think it's right to you know" Tyler looks at Y/n bewildering and says "what do you mean?" Y/n looks back in to his gaze and says "I just don't think us being together will work out!" But before Tyler could say anything Y/n had ran away.

Tyler pov:

"I just don't think us being together will work out!" Y/n says to me, I was going say something back but she had left before I could say anything. I was going to chase after her but she had already left, I grabbed my stuff and went to my dorm.

3rd person pov:

Y/n had left Tyler and went to her dorm crying but before she went to her dorm she wiped her tear for her roommate Wednesday won't notice Y/n walks in her dorm and closed the door and puts her stuff away but while she was doing that Wednesday says "I know there's something wrong just tell me" she says in a cold hearted voice, Y/n looks up at her and see that Wednesday was sitting down and patted the spot next to her for I could sit down. Y/n walks up to her bed and sat down and started telling her what happened "so me and the new kid started talking and during poetry we sat next to each other and he put his hand on my thigh I was okay with it but I thought that we wouldn't work out so after poetry I told him that and ran before he could say anything" Y/n says really fast but Wednesday understood what she said."Well I think you guys would be good together I guess, you have a 99.9% chance of you guys getting together and you don't need to worry if there's other girls I'll handle them for you. Also stop worrying that your not good for him you are" Wednesday says looking away." Awe Wednesday I knew you where good! " Y/n says trying to hug Wednesday. Y/n stands up and says "well good night!" She says with with a smile, Wednesday just looks at her and lays down to fall asleep Y/n does the same.

The next day and Y/n pov:

It was the "newbie" second day here and Y/n already need to say sorry, well off she goes, to the boys dorm room. Y/b gets there "HEY there no girls allowed in the-" the guy says before someone cuts him off Y/n looks to see Tyler. Tyler covers the guys mouth and whisper something in his hear and the guy starts to look scared and then Tyler grabs my hand and takes me to his dorm. "Where here" Tyler says to her, they walk in and she see Painting and other exquisite stuff "who did the painting?" Y/n ask "oh my roommate did them but we don't really get along with each other and mostly he's not here" Tyler says Y/n just nodded as a yes and sat on his bed "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about yesterday, I wasn't in the right mind set and I just kinda let thing out on you" Y/n says on the verge of crying. Tyler sits next to Y/n trying to comfort her and says "it's okay Y

, sometimes we just need to let things out" Y/n smiles and lays her head to Tyler shoulder.

Y/n pov:

I had butterflies in my stomach and started making small talk "so how's your second day of nevermore?" "well it was good, I've got to meet you and learn new things" Tyler says with a smile. I lift my head up and looked at him he looks back at me and our face was really close and the next thing I knew I'd kissed him. And he kissed back! Tyler hands started to roam around my sides I got up and sat on his lap while still kissing him. We both hear a knock and stop what we where doing and I got off of him, "come in!" Tyler says the person comes in and we find out it was Xavier, I only knew him because one of my friends liked him. He just looks at us confused and says to Tyler "you know how I feel about you bring girls over" Tyler just gets mad and says "whatever" I look at Tyler and say "I think I should go" I say while leaving. I get to my dorm and went to my bed and fell asleep exhausted.

*Sorry if its short*
Hope your having a good day sorry if your not. Eat and drink water!