Class A's introduction

"Have a good day at school Izuku." A middle-aged woman wished.

"I will, see ya!" A green-haired boy yelled as he left his home. Making his way down the stairs of his building, he began to run toward the train station near his home.

"Nerd! Wait up!" As he made his way toward the train station, he heard a familiar voice behind him.

"Kacchan!" He waved turning around. Once Bakugo caught up, they continued making their way to the train station. Once they arrived at the station, the two boys waited for their train, which arrived shortly after they got there.

Spotting two free seats next to each other, they seized the opportunity to claim the seats. "Hey nerd, wanna see something?" Bakugo whispered.

"Yeah sure." The green-haired boy replied, waiting in anticipation.

"Okay watch this." Shielding on side of his mouth, the red-eyed teen coughed, causing a mini explosion to go off.

"Whoa!" Midoriya reacted in awe. "When did you discover you could do that?" He questioned eagerly.

"Around 3 weeks ago. How I found out was simple, my throat started itching during the middle of the night so I woke up to get some water, but before I could get any, I coughed."

"Ahh, so that's how you found out." In response, his friend nodded. "Have you found a way to implement it into your fighting style?"

"Of course I have." He responded with a smirk on his face. "I think my new fighting style will be enough for me to trample you the next time we fight." Bakugo declared.

"Sure, I'll hold you to it." Midoriya chuckled back.

"We have arrived at Musutafu train station." The automated robot announced. Immediately, both boys got up and exited the train and then left the train station. Once they were free of the overpopulated train station, they made their way up the hill which lead to UA.

After ten minutes of walking, the two boys finally made it to their new school. "The way you took to get here was far longer than my way Kacchan," Midoriya complained.

"Whatever nerd." Bakugo retorted walking threw the gate at the entrance of the school. Not wanting to be left behind, Midoriya caught back up to Bakugo.

"We should explore the school," Midoriya suggested with a grin on his face.

"Are you crazy? Did our middle school introduction not teach you anything?!" Bakugo denied it, remembering a distant memory.

"Okay okay, let's go straight to class. But during lunch we gotta!" Midoriya reaffirmed.

"Yeah whatever, just make sure we don't get into trouble." Although during middle school they rarely hung out alone to chill or be regular friends, their friendship resembled that of two friends who had spent every second around each other. "Alright, I think we go up these stairs," Bakugo stated.

Climbing the stairs and reaching the correct floor, the boys walked over to their class. "Why's the door so big?"

"Beats me, why would I know?" Taking charge, Midoriya opened the door to see a half-filled class.

"The whole class isn't here, I wanted to do my usual announcement." Midoriya sulked.

"Do that when you're not next to me, I'm not allowing you to embarrass me." The blonde-haired boy demanded while making his way to his seat. Taking his seat, he threw his bag under the table and then stuck his feat on top of it.

"It seems like we're gonna be sitting near each other for another few years." Midoriya chuckled sitting down behind his rival and best friend.

A few minutes passed and the class began to fill up even more. Everyone seemed to be peaceful and kept to themselves until a little dispute between Bakugo and another student broke out.