Chapter 11: First Day

Izuku pov. (A.N. Toga is going to replace Mineta, Izumi is replacing Hagakue, 22 people in class 1-A)

'Lets see food money... check, phone... check, note books... check, pencils... and uniform... check. Time is 6:35am, well lets go pick up Toga and get to school.' Izuku thought.

3rd pov.

After picking up Toga, they were waling up to their class room door and they hear shouting in the voice of non other than Katsuki and Katusmi Bakugo.

"Well this is going to be fun." Izuku said.

"Try not to kill them." Toga said slightly concerned.

"No promises." Izuku respawned. Izuku then opened.

"Stop putting your feet on the desk it is disrespecting our seniors." Sonic said.

"What school are you from." Katsuki said.

"Sumia private academy." sonic said.

"Wer---" Katsuki was interrupted.

"Can you shut up." Izuku said. Ida then approached Izuku.

"Sorry for being rude at the entrance exam. Lets start over shall we. I am Ida Tenya."

"Hello Tenya I am Izuku Derago." Izuku said shacking Ida's hand. When he said his name his past all looked at him.

"Brother" Izumi said.

"Do not call me brother Yagi!" Izuku spat venomlesly.

"Honey do not talk to your sister like that." Both Katsumi and Shoka said.

"What did you call me?" Izuku questioned.

"We called you honey. Whats wrong with that honey?" Shoka asked.

"Why did you call me that." Izuku asked on the verge of finding and kill his exfather.

"Well that's because one of us is going to marry you." Katsumi said.

"What was that. My stupid exfather is going to die soon." Izuku said on the verge of electrocuting them.

"What do you mean exfather?" Izumi asked.

"You do not need to know just leave me alone unless you want to experience what it feel like to fall in to a volcano." Izuku said.

"Shut up you useless piece of s-" before Katsuki could finish he punched in the chest taking the wind right out of him. Izuku and Toga proceeded to take there seats. Just then Azawa made his appearance.

"Be quite. Put these on and meet me in the field in ten minutes." Azawa said handing them their gym clothes and leavening. Izuku and Toga got their uniforms, then Izuku proceeded to shadow travel them to out side the changing rooms.

"Lets change fast I do not want them to see my arm ." Izuku said.

"Okay." Toga said.

After they finished changing before anyone else got to the changing rooms because Izuku teleported to the changing room. Izuku then teleported himself and Toga to the field shocking Azawa. (Izuku has a separate sleeve and glove on his right arm, the one he lost)

"How did you two get here?" Azawa asked them.

"I teleported us here." Izuku said

"Ok then time to wait." Azawa said. After everyone else got there. "Ok you are all late except Derago and Himiko. Now we are going to be doing a quirk test. Katsuki come here and throw this ball using your quirk, and what was your record in high school?"

"My record was 73 meters." Katsuki said and then proceeded to through the ball.

"756 meters" Azawa said shocking most of his class

"We get use our quirks, this is going to be fun." Mina said.

"If you think this is fun than the person in last place is expelled." Azawa said while grnning.

"What how is that fair?" Mina spoke out.

"If you think that is not fair then how about how quirkless people are treated, or natural disasters and villan attacks. Heros are constantly facing unfairness in the world. If your here to have fun then leave." Izuku said before Azawa could.

"Ok so the tests are going to be, long jump, pushups, grips strength, repeated side steps, stamina, 50 meter sprint, and ball through." Azawa said.

(3rd pov.)

When it was Izuku's turn for the long jump he opened his wings that were retracted into his body shocking everybody, given he has wings he got first place for it. For pushups Izuku had to be told to stop after 30 minutes counting up to 455 pushups. Izuku broke the grip strength tester. For repeated side steps he got 50 in a minute. For stamina they went to a track field; Izuku got first despite Momo making a bike, and was told to stop after an hour. For the 50 meter sprint he was up against Ida; as soon as the gun went off he shadow steped (teleported through the shadows) getting 0.01 second shocking everyone. and then it was time for the ball through,

"Okay next up is Derago." Azawa said. Izuku went up and was preparing to through the ball but he felt Azawa activate his quirk, so Izuku looked at him and asked

"Why did you activate your quirk senesei?" Izuku asked him.

"You know in our medical reports it says that you only have one arm. So if you are kind enough then can you show me and tell me how you do it, though I am guessing that it has to do with the sleeve and glove on your right arm." Azawa questioned him getting confused looks from the students.

"Well then ok?" Izuku then lifted up his right arm and turned off his power letting the sleeve and glove drop and then cut off the rest of the short sleeve down to his shoulder(Izuku has no stump of a arm). "Well you see I have no right arm. as to why your quirk dose not work on my powers that will have to be discussed privately.

"Ok. Can you tell how you lost your arm and turn it back on?" Azawa said.

"Yep." Izuku said letting his arm coming back revealing it to be black with blue lightning pasterns going across it, and then proceeded to say, "Do you know how/when and under what condition that I awoke my quirk."

"Not the full details." Azawa stated.

"Well it was a day that to me was very... hateful I think would be the right word; but what truly awakened it was when I was desperate to save Toga from a villan. Once I transformed I did not have control and did not remember it till after words. Anyway when I transformed All Might showded up, saved Toga, but saw me as a threat, mainly because I was lashing out at the heros nerby, so him being a hero engaged in a fight against me. The fight ended with him give his most powerful attack and me give a rather strong but my most powerful attack; with him blowing off my right arm. the funny thing is he did not know it was his own son; but that is off topic. So with him exhausted he could not go after me when I flew away, the end." Izuku finished getting many shocked faces, and he also herd some crying nerby probably from his exfather and exmother that were watching, and a comforting hug from Toga.

"Ok now, I guess we will have that talk later. So through that the ball with everything you have because I know you were holding back earlier." Azawa said being the first to recover next to Toga.

"Do not blame me for the damages." Izuku said. Izuku then proceeded to pick up the ball and then through it with 15% of his power, but the wind was still enough to knock everyone down except Toga because he used his shadows to protect her. "Are you happy now?"

Azawa simply nooded and then proceeded to show the results.

1: Izuku

2: Izumi

3: Katsuki

..

..

..

..

..

22: Ojiro

"Also about the expelling just joking." Azawa said and everyone sighed in relief. "That will be it for the day you can all leave or just go back to class to talk and get to know about each other." Azawa said leaving to got report the Nezu. Everyone except Izuku and Toga went back to class much to the disgruntlement of everyone.

(End of chapter) 1352 words