Chapter 10: Parents

3rd pov.

We see Izuku and Toga walking up to Toga's house door.

"So is there anything I should know?" Izuku asked.

"No I do not think so." Toga said. With that Toga opened the door and shouted, "I'm home and brought someone back."

"Sweaty you should not just bring some stranger to your house an-" Mr. Himiko was about to continue but he made it to the first floor and saw Izuku. "So your the boy that captured my little girl's heart."

"Daaaaaad" Toga said exasperated.

"I am sir and I must be the luckiest guy in the world to have her." Izuku said.

"Don't y-." Mr. Himiko was interrupted by Mrs. Himiko.

"Well now aren't you a sweat talker." Mrs. Himiko said.

"Only when it counts." Izuku retorted.

"Well then why don't you stay the night so we can get to know each other better." Mrs. Himiko said.

"Honey b-" Mr. Himiko was cut off by a death glare from both Toga and Mrs. Himiko. "Ok fine but he will sleep on the couch, and that is final."

"Now then lets go you to the living room to talk then we will have dinner." Mrs. Himiko said. They then went to the living room.

"What are your intentions with my daughter." Mr. Himiko said.

"To with your approval marry her and have a family with her." Izuku said.

"Why did you chose Toga as you 'mate'." Mr. Himiko asked

"Well to be honest sir I did not intenshaly chose her, I mean I have loved her for years now, but when I transformed into this it was chosen. When a mate is chosen it is between the people that are most compatible, though it is usually between people of the same race so I do not exactly know what is going to happen." Izuku said.

"Ok, but what do you mean between the same race? Are you not humane?" Mrs. Himiko said.

"Yes when my adoptive father, who was dragon, found me he proposed a ritual to make me his blood son and not in any way related to my old family. So between that and my quirk/bloodline I am not human." Izuku stated.

"Ok, so what is a bloodline and what might happen to my daughter?" Mr. Himiko asked.

"Well a bloodline is a trait that is passed down through blood, so basically it is a power, it can not be stolen or forcivly turned off, and in addition the person might still have a quirk that can not be stolen or turned off. As to what might happen to your daughter from what my father told me a dragon's mate adapts to each others element, and since she is human it may make physical changes to her like wing, horns, even scales. As to what powers she would be immune to it would be all of my elements currently and ones I unlock in the future. She also might be able to use some of them. how did she get the mate mark?" Izuku said.

" She got the mate mark as you call it, when she was struck be lightning. Why?" Mrs. Himiko said.

"Well in that case she is or will be immune to ecetericty and my be able to control it to an extent." Izuku said.

"Well then what do you want for dinner." Mrs. Himiko said.

After that they had dinner and then went to sleep. Next day Thursday. They are all in the kitchen when the mail cam in.

"I'll go get it." Mrs. Himiko said while getting up and getting the mail. "It's here Toga, the letter from UA." she said while walking into the dinning room. Toga imdiantaly snatched it out of her hand grabbed knife, sat down and opened the letter and a disc fell out.

"Hello young Himiko you h-" the video was turned off because a knife and small bolt of lightning hit hit destroying it.

"Just read the letter." Izuku said. Toga just nodded her head and read the letter.

"Well I got in, class 1-A, but at the bottom there is a p.s. it says, 'Izuku congratulations on getting in to UA, your also in class 1-A. Now you my be wondering how I know your with Toga, but a good mastermind nervier reavels his secrets; Love Your Baer/Dog/Mouse Nezu.' that is an odd message." Toga said.

"I will get his secret that principal. So when do we have to be there?" Izuku asked.

"Monday" Toga said.

"Ok I am going to leave and get my mail now, love you and see you Monday Toga." Izuku said as he walked out the door.

(794 word; smaller chapter because pretty sure the next one is going to be big)