Chapter 7: Clearing a Beach

3rd pov. (next day)

Izuku got up at 7am to get ready for hi exercise his 1000 setups, pushups and pullups and his 20 kilometer run. that took him till 9am to do. Then he went to the beach to start cleaning it. Though someone out of his detection range was watching him... All Might.

Izuku went on cleaning the beach for 2 weeks and by then he had cleaned a quarter of it done. the reason he stopped half way though the day is because an all mighty annoyance decided to say hello.

Izuku pov.

"Young man" This caught Izuku's attention and when he turned he wished he never did because there he saw All Might. "Young man you have done quite a good job, I have been watching you these past two weeks an-"

"You have been watching me for two weeks what kind a perv are you now let me get back to work." Izuku said turning around but he felt a hand on his shoulder that forcedly turn me round to face him. 'good thing I turned on my camera in my pocket and that I felt him coming.' Izuku thought. "Ok what do you want." Izuku asked with a bit of spite.

"Well it looks like you have quite a strong quirk, all though you should remove the arm sleeve and glove before I tell you." All Might said being very assertive.

"No." My one word reply seemed to set him off because he grabbed my right arm and tore off the sleeve and glove; so I did the only reasonable thing and punched him in the chest and he went flying back in a pile of trash. All Might looked up at me and then my arm and saw is was made of shadows. After that did finally see the scales my eyes, horns even teeth because the were bared at him. (Izuku's wings are redactable into his back)

"Who are you villan the only other person with a dragon quirk I knew of was my son and his not a mean as you." All Might said.

"Well then I will be leaving but you better finish cleaning this beach." just as I was about to fly away after unfolding my wings I was punched and sent flying into a trash pile. "All Might WHY DID YOU JUST PUNCH ME DO IT AGAIN AND YOU WILL LOSE THE OTHER HALF OF YOU RESPIRTORY SYSTEM." I shouted at him in a deep demonic voice almost roaring but I am pretty sure that let him know I am Izuku.

"How do you know about that." He asked in great concern.

"Oh I know a lot even about your son." Izuku said 'I will give him a hint it is me and then at U.A. entrance exam I will revel it."

"The news about the dragon being my son was never made public. How do you know about it." All Might said a bit mmmhh, sad I think.

"You should keep your mouth shut you know old man, I have been recording this whole thing and what there are pedestrians walking bye which there are." he looked shock and then turned his head seeing dozens of phone videoing it I took this chance fly away but he said one last thing.

"I am putting you under arrest for illegal quirk use age." All Might said

"ptf ahahahahahh, you think this is a quirk, well it started as one but any way you would rather me old man be one armed?" Izuku said. 'I question him this the second time I call him old man and still dose not realize. 'I am leaving now and also pay better attention." I say while pointing at my hair which is still mostly green, same as before I left; hm I wonder if Toga will watch this.'

3rd pov.

with that Izuku flew away but little did he know Toga was in the crowd and saw him fly away. When Izuku made it back to his apartment he was mad, so he decided to do his morning routeen again to calm down. When he got back he went to his computer and looked at it and saw all the comments on the video. Most of them saying that the unknown figure was right and that he should be able to use his quirk to make himself an arm and that All Might did not tell them the whole truth about the fight 3 years ago. Those comments rely pleased him; he then started to watch the videos and in one of them he saw here his future wife/mate Toga Himiko. Seeing as he now had extra free time he got a job at a café to save up for something; mainly books and food.

(Back to All Might after Izuku left)

'how did the young man know all that and he kept calling me old man I am only forty.' All Might looked up at the crowd now going off in every direction to post the videos and pictures of him but one was walking slower than the rest but just ignored her and jumped home.

(to Tukauchi after a lot of the videos have been posted)(A.N. Tukauchi has not been very close with All Might do to the neglect of Izuku)

Tukauchi was trying to stifle several laughs seeing how the unknown person hamulated All Might several ways, though he knew exactly who did it and why. It is kinda bad that the dragonoid reveald that the dragon ALL Might fought against four years ago is bad Tukauchi figured that Izuku knew what he was doing. Just then Tukauchi got a call from Nezu the principle of U.A.

"What can I do for you Nezu sir." Tukauchi asked

"I am assuming you have seen the videos of All Might against the unknown person?" Nezu asked

"Yes sir I have; so what do you want me to do?" Tukauchi asked.

"I want you to find the unknown person and ID him." Nezu said.

"Well finding him is the hard part but for an ID I think I know what he used to go but do not now." Tukauchi stated.

"What do you mean, who is he?" Nezu asked confused.

"Well sir. I believe his old name was Izuku Yagi, Al Mights' son and I only think it is him because his girlfriend... while more like betrothed was struck by lightning in that freak storm that hit all of Japan. She was struck by lightning and gave her a vision of him at the time which is when he adopted this form." Tukauchi said.

"Well isn't that interesting could you make it so we can see both of them on the day of the exam to ask him and I guess the girl questions?" Nezu asked.

"That is quite easy to do sir. considering if it is Izuku Yagi they are both going to go to the entrance exam." Tukauchi said. "Is there anything else you need sir.?"

"Yes could possibly send me the Izuku case so I can do my own research? And would you be so kind to come to the entrance exam?" Nezu asked again knowing he would get.

"Yes sir.. Just do not blame me for what you find and see." Tukauchi then hung up and sent nezu the files .

(1235 words)