Chapter 6: Time Laps pt: 2/Return

Izuku pov. (Izuku is 16)(A.N. I looked it up and from what I can tell Izuku's cannon birthday is after UA starts; so he would me turning 18 while at UA there for 4 years since he left)

'It has been one year since I got my current form and saw Toga through the lightning, I hope she is doing okay.' Izuku thought, 'A cupule days after I transformed Zack told me that when I got my form my mate was chosen and that I should work on getting enough control over shadows to keep a shadow right arm on all the time, it took a cupule months for me to get but I did; it looks the same as my left but is all black with blue lightning highlights on it. The most weird thing about it is that I feels just like a real are, well time to get to work.' Izuku got up and went to finish his training regiment.

Tukauchi pov.

'It has been two years since Izuku disappeared, Green Telek (Inko Yagi) and All Might have hounding everyone; police, heros, U.A., and even the Hero Commission to try and find Izuku thankfully I did not tell them about what Himiko saw or else they would be all over them. I do not know how but recently they got satellites to look for them, they are going to drive me insane. Izuku if you can hear me then please come back.' That is what was going through his head as he was assaulted questions about the investigation. 'Now that I think about it I will that Izuku if alive will probably going to be at the U.A. entrance exam... I will tell them in around 12 months from now; I just have to sit through this until then.'

(Time skip...Izuku is 17)(1year 1 months later) 3rd pov.----------------------------------------------------

"It has been three years one months son and to day you are going back to your old home town I wish that I could give you more but for what I know and what you have there is no more I can teach you so instead I am going to give you my mantle as last true dragon." Zackaria said as he was laying done on his death bed.

"No. I do not want your mantle I just want you to live." Izuku said while crying.

"I know, I know but this power I have is the combined powers of all but one of the true dragons as once they died they gave me their power. Now it is your turn to take it. Start your own clan and protect this power as you are just as power full was before I inherited the other true dragon powers. To take this power you must slay me. Oh one last thing cut my horns off when I die turn them into horns and give them to the ones you hold dear for when they are blown you will know they need help, goodbye, I love you my son." And just like that as soon has he finished his words Izuku plunged his hand in to his chest killing him instantly and then cut off Zackaria's horns.

'I better stay up here for another month so I can get a handle on the amplification the true dragon powers will have on me. I wonder how my old family is doing. Goodbye old man.' Izuku preceded to incerate Zackaria's body with his purple flames.

(with the Yagi Family-Izuku same time)-------------------------------------------------------------

'This is the day I tell them about Izuku possibly being in town for U.A. I have had enough of them.' Tukauchi thought while walking up the door step to the Yagi house. He then proceeds to knock on the door.

"Coming." Toshnori shouted coming and opening the door, "Tukauchi what are doin here?" Toshi asked.

"Let me in and I will tell you and your family." Tukauchi said calmly.

"Ok, ok come in." Toshi said and then guided Tukauchi to the living room, "Inko, Izumi come down here."

"Coming." Izumi shouted from upstairs.

Once they got to the living room Tukauchi saw it was not just the Yagis but also the Bakugo and Todoroki twins. "

"Ok I am here to let you know that it is highly likely that Izuku could be coming to town in the next 11 months for the U.A. entrance exams." Tukauchi said.

"WHAT!! Your just tell us now how long has this been a possibility." Shouted Inko.

"It has been a possibility for the entire time but is was guaranteed three years ago by a classified source. Oh and good news for Izuku but bad news for you, when he get back he will have the option of signing a piece of paper to transfer his guardianship over to another person." Tukauchi said nervisouly.

"WHAT!!" Izumi shouted, "You will take back that offer from him he needs his parents and me his sister."

"Says the people that beat him up and neglected him for ten years. All he has to do is testify against you and some of if not all of you could be put in jail, so no the option stays." Tukauchi stated as he got up and walked out.

"Do not worry Izumi we can and will win him back and when we do one of you," Toshinori said pointing at Katsumi and Shoka, "If not both of you will be his wife. I know you both have crushes on him."

"Yes." all three girls said and Katsuki, Shoto were thinking, 'you better marry my sister you useless person, fell blessed to be with my sister'

(Time skip one month to when Izuku arrived in town: ten months before the entrance exam) 3rd pov.

'Well I am finally back in Musutafu bean what 3 years still looks the same... or not.' Izuku thought while walking around until he came across Takoba Muicipal Beach Park. 'Well it looks like I found out what to do for the next ten or less months on top of getting a job.' Looking at the beach it was covered in trash.

(A.N. despite living in the mountains he was taught all high school subjects and is extremely smart.) (1044 words)