Chapter 4: Adopted/Start of Training

Izuku pov.

'It has been a couple of hours of walking when are we going to get to his house, cave, thingy.' Izuku thought right before see a house in the stile of an old Japanese temple on a plateau. 'How is Zackaria going to fit into there. better just ask him.'

(A

(A.N. what the house looks like)

"Ah Zackaria how are you going to fit in there like that?" Izuku asked.

"By doing this." Zackaria then started to shrink down a d turn in to a  humanesc appearance.

" Zackaria then started to shrink down a d turn in to a  humanesc appearance

(A.N. he has frost blue hair and red eyes his scales and wings are black.)

"That is cool!" Izuku enthusiastically said.

"One day Izuku your body shall adapt an appearance similar to this, except with your own scale, eye, and hair color." Zackaria stated, "Now for the first thing you will rest for to day after making dinner with guidance from me, tomorrow you have to meditate and try to reach out to your shadow control since it is a lot less explosive."

"Yes sensei." Izuku said.

3rd pov.

They then walked into the house and Zack (going to calling Zackaria, Zack from now on) guided Izuku the kitchen to start cooking. Lets say it took more than a few time for him to properly make the curry he was attempting so after Izuku was lead to his room and went to sleep.

(Time Skip to morning)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zack knocked on Izuku's bedroom door but Izuku did not respawned, so Zack went a head and opened Izuku's door and tore the sheets off of Izuku bed reveling his slightly scared body. Zack was concerned for his successor, but woke him up by lightly hitting Izuku's face with his tail waking up Izuku. Izuku started lightly crying when he saw where he was.

"So it was not a dream." Izuku started to cry harder, Zack decided to hold him until he stopped crying.

"Why are you crying young one." Zack asked laced with concern.

"Because it was not a dream, I have a quirk and you saved me from my 'family'" Izuku spat out 'family' with venom and Zack picked up on it.

"Why do you say family like that?" Zack asked.

"Because my parents neglected me and let my sister and her friends beat me up." Izuku stopped cry after he said that.

"Well there is something about that I can do." Zack Stated.

"What can you do?" Izuku asked.

"Well I can put my blood into you so you would not have any blood relation to them, and it will improve your dragon abilities. Unfortunately it will be painful, but after that if you wish we shall start training." Zack Stated.

"I'll do it." Izuku firmly Stated.

"Follow" and with that Zack walked out with Izuku following behind.

They walked down the hallway and then up the staircases to the top floor witch was a room about 15 by 15 foot box; and in the center was a circle with righting in it.

(A

(A.N. props to you if you know where this is from)

"Go into the middle of that and then drink this, I will then activate it." Zack stated grabbing a cup, cutting his hand and then fill the cup up with his blood.

"Ok now drink it." Izuku drunk it all, Zack then put his hands on the out most circle and it started to glow.

"Ok where is the pain,......AAAAHHH!!!" Izuku was convulsing but after a minute it stopped and he just stood there. "Can I move now?" Izuku asked panting.

"Yes, I am surprised you did not fall unconscious from that." Zack said happily, "Now time to train so you go to that collage you want.

"Ok ok, by the way what is your last name." Izuku asked

"Derago, why." Zack asked.

"Well since you just blood adopted me that means I am your son and should have your last name besides I do not like mine." Izuku states

"Ok now come along... son." With that they started to walk out to the court yard to train.

(Small time skip)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Concentrate reach inside yourself and focus on the shadows then try to make something out of them." Zack said. Izuku was sitting on a plat for resting on top of a stone spike (Like what Naruto did). A minute or two after that Izuku formed a syth out of shadows.

(A

(A.N. ignore the person)

"Good now what is your favorite weapons?" Zack asked.

"I like swords. why?" Izuku said.

"I will train you to use both sword and syth. but before we do that we need to train you in physicals strength and stamina, so to do that you will be doing 50 pushups, pullups, squats increasing each month by 50 and a 10km run going up by 10 every month while wearing weights. you will be doing this for the next 3 years 2 months. I will give you ten months to get re accustomed to the out side world but you have to keep up your training." Zack retorted.

(854 words)

(A.N. next chapter is a time laps)