Chapter 3: Start of a New Life

Izuku pov. (day after the fight)

I wake up feeling excruciating pain coming from his whole body, but mainly from his right side. When he got up and looked around he saw trees about forty foot tall trees with patches of grass here and there, and that the ground was mostly pebbles. He looked up to try and see above the trees and he saw snow caped stone peaks like that on a mountain. He then looked at his right side to he was missing his right arm up to the shoulder and screamed slightly terrified, 'How am i not dead a wound like this would kill if not hospitalize anyone for months and it is not even bleeding.' Izuku thought. 'Well lets see; I do not know where I am, have no food, and no water. Water is the most important right now so best to find a river or steam to set camp near.'

3rd pov.

Izuku then went around looking for a water long into the night. As he was walking he was have flashbacks to the fight since he did not remember it well. It was around 11:00pm but despite the darkness he could see perfectly. Since it was late he decided to sleep in a tree off the ground away from most of the animals, he found a tree and jumped yes jumped to one of the branches about 15 feet off the ground and then before he drifted off into a slumber he had one last thought, 'tomorrow I will find food and experiment to find the abilities of my new quirk.' he then fell asleep.

Around 4:00am he had a rather rude awakening that being a bear trying to get to him and eat him. Izuku was scared, he had no real control over his quirk. He tried to do anything since he now remembered the fight he tried to use his shadows to bind the bear in place make a weapon; but non of that worked instead he felt rain and saw lightning and heard thunder even though it was not rain a minute ago. He again tries to attack the bear (with his eyes open) he then felt a saw a massive lightning bolt headed straight towards and striking the bear. He felt a surge of pride and accomplishment and let out a roar, a unbridled roar full of accomplishment.

Since he now has good all he had to do was to make a shelter from the rain, he then went down from his tree and went out to find sticks and to explore the area. After about two hours he was walking back to the his tree arm full of stuff while was his shadow was draging two descent size tree trunks about six inches in diameter. He was ingroced in his thoughts that he did not notice the pair of dark red glowing eyes on him. When made it to his tree he started to setup a tp style shelter around the tree with a space in front for fires, but he stoped and looked into the first locking his eyes on the red pair. Izuku's right eye was a black silica and purple ires and his left was a light blue silica and a dark electric blue.

 "Come out now!!!" Izuku shouted at the unknown being, and to his surprises it did but when he do it be felt the need to either run or kneel but he would do neither, for he wanted answers.

(A.N. What Izuku is looking at)

"W-What are y-you?" Izuku asked slightly trembling.

"I am very similar to you." The unknown dragon stated. "Now who are you and why are you on my mountain?'

"I came here by accident I transformed into something similar to you, got into a fight and lost my right arm from what a remember." Izuku stated nonchalantly. "Oh and my name is Izuku, what is your name?"

"I has been many an age since anyone has asked my name boy, but you can call me Zackaria. Now I ,boy, am the last true dragon of this world,... maybe even the last dragon; but what did you turn into boy in the fight?" The dragon now know as Zackaria asked.

"Well, I turned into something like you but it had control over shadows." Izuku went on to say, "What can you do in that form?"

"Shadow?! Earlier you used the powers of a lightning dragon, but do you really have control over shadows? And to answer your question I can use Fire, ice, and to some extent shadows." Zackaria stated very proud of it.

"Ya I can use shadows see." Izuku reaches out his hand and one of the sticks he brought back got picked up by his shadow.

"How Long have been able to do this?" Zackaria asked.

"Only about 2 or 3 days. why?" Izuku retorted

"Well, when there were more dragons most shadow dragons were warriors, so they did not deal in gentle tasks like that. Now since I have seen that and you have control over two elements I have a deal for you." Zackaria said.

"What is this deal?" Izuku asked.

"Well you come and live with me and a would train you in your abilities. In return you take over my mantle of the last true dragon." Zackaria stated concerned he would be rejected.

"Deal" Izuku stated firmly.

"Well then come along young one." Zackaria happily said. With that they started walking to the peak of the mountain.

(927 words)