Chapter 1: A New Begining

3rd person pov.

Izuku Yagi has had a hard life since be diagnosed quirkless, being neglected by his parents Inko, Toshinori Yagi and beat up by his sister and his "friends" Katsuki and Katsumi Bakugo And Shoto and Shoka Todoroki. He only had one person who helped and cared for him Himiko Toga who he had a crush on. We now see Izuku walking home.

'Why does my sister and her friends have to be so mean' Izuku thought looking at himself seeing a torn shirt with burn marks and a bit of blood; he can also feel broken ribs.

Izuku was walking under a bridge, his errs still ring from Katsuki's explosion's, he did not here the manhole cover being lifted off but he did notice a green sickly liquid covering his body talking to him but he could not here do to the earlier beat up.

'So' Izuku thought 'this is where I die... at least it will end my suffering' but he then remembered Toga and how he had not confessed his feeling to her, but by then it was impossible to fight back but he heard a voice he thought he would never here.

"I AM HERE" All Might shouted has he shot through the manhole.

"Detroit Smash" He said as he hit the villan freeing Izuku who promptly fell unconscious.

Izuku pov.my

I was coming out of my haze as I felt repeated light slapping on my face, when I opened my eyes I saw All Might and shot straight up, and went to grab my hero book open it and see he already signed it.

"Well it looks like your okay now I will be off, have to take this villan to the police." All Might Said preparing to jump away.

"All Might Sir. I have always wanted to ask you a question, can a quirless person be a hero like you."

All Might looked shocked at the question and his stone face returned.

"It is not bad to dream kid but you have to be realistic, become a fireman or police because if became a hero you would be a reliability on the field."

And with that All Might jumped away not fully realizing how much what he said shattered the 14 year old boy. Izuku then continued walking back home but as he walking he hered All Might talking to some one so he decided to listen in.

3rd person pov.

"I AM HERE"

"What!!!" Izuku immediately recognized the being of his sister Izumi.

"Now now calm down Izumi." All Might then debuffed and turned into Toshinor Yagi (his father) and then went on to explain the history of his quirk One For All.

"Ok dad, but if it is a transferable quirk why not give it to Izuku." Izumi asked.

"Well he is weak and dose not have a heart of a hero and unlike him you have a strong telekinesis quirk" Toshinory said which just even further broke his spirit. His back and whole head was hurting but he could not feel it and he ran and ran as fast as he could, that is when he heared an explosion in the distance, so he went there hoping to relive some of his broken heart by watching heroes at work. But little did he know this would lead to a new better life.

When he got there he saw something he wished he never had to,... Toga held hostage by the sludge villan that attacked him earlier and the heros standing around doing nothing and just like that his tried to get past the heros. Unfortunately they.managed to hold him back. trying despertly to get out of the hero's grasp, his eyes met Toga's and she saw him trying to get to her one thought passed her mind as she was falling unconscious.

'I am sorry Izu I hope you live a long and beautiful life, I love you.' and with that thought her eyes rolled into the back over head almost dead.

Izuku saw her eyes and screamed out loud fading in and out of conscious as his body was transforming into something large... a dragon; a shadow dragon.

Image

(A.N. this is Izuku's shadow dragon form)

What he did not see was that All Might/ his father come down from the sky and freed Toga because in his anger he was attacking the heros that were holding him back but as a forty foot long and wing span of 60 feet dragon and giving them quite a ha...

What he did not see was that All Might/ his father come down from the sky and freed Toga because in his anger he was attacking the heros that were holding him back but as a forty foot long and wing span of 60 feet dragon and giving them quite a hard time, binding them with shadows and slashing and biting at them. Once All Might was done with the sludge villan and Toga was safe he saw how a dragon was attacking the other heros and was wining so he punched it, but it did not even flinch just turned and looked at him. It was not a look a fear but one of pure rage and want to kill him. the Dragon used his tail and swatted him away like he was a fly and charged at him. they exchanged blow for a few minutes no one being able to get close to them from the power they were exerting. Due to this All Might decided to end it in one hit. The dragon saw this and rapped shadows around his right arm and the swung their arms at each other as All Might Shouted.

"United States of Smash!!!." when the dust cleared he saw the dragon still standing, the crowd had just watched All Might use his most powerful attack and the beats was still standing but was missing its right arm. The dragon/Izuku was seeing how if he stayed he would either die or go to prison flew into the sky to not be seen for a time.

(A.N. that's the first chapter hoped you enjoined. hopefully going to be updating at least once a weak.) (989 word)