Chapter 2: Aftermath

(A.N. to make it work better for the story U.A. is going to be a collage, Izuku needs to train with his new quirk and needs to be missing for some time.)

All Might pov.

'What how is that beast still standing he took my most powerful attack and just flew away. I hope that the dragon is not villan, I have to get to the bottom of this.' The entire crowd and even the heros were standing there shocked mouths agape, and that was when the police arrived to calm everyone down and take those that need it to the hospital the news was just breaking about the incident. All Might sat in Recovery Girl's office at U.A. watching the news.

"Earlier this afternoon around 3 o'clock a villan attacked a young middle school girl named Toga Himiko. That is when a young boy tried to help her seeing that the heros where watching her die, they are probably friends. Right befor All Might saved Himiko the boy started transforming into a dragon." The news reporter said.

Then Detective Naomasa Tukauchi came into to the room.

"Tukauchi what are you doing here?" All Might asked.

"Well I'm here to talk about your fight between yourself and the dragon which we have now identified as your son Izuku Yagi." Tukauchi said some what nervously because they IDed him off the arm that was blow off.

"What do you mean? My 'son' is quirkless and useless there is no way he turned into that beast." All Might said.

"Well..." Tukauchi did not like how he said 'son' "there have been cases where a quirk is so dormant they that the person appears to be quirkless, and to as is why it just awakened it could have needed a strong emotion or emotions. Do you know how his school life is and if anything major happened in the past oh about 48 hours?"

"No, why would I pay attention to the quirkless brat?" All Might spat out with venom.

"You just lied to my face, what happened or what did you do." Tukauchi said some what concerned for Izuku's home life.

"Fine he had a run in with that sludge villan befor young Himiko was attacked that I saved him form, and he asked if he could be a hero with out a quirk and said no." All Might emitted to begrudgingly. "But I he was on his way home so I do not knw why he was there."

"Ok thanks for your cooperation I'll be heading off to see the Himikos." and with that Tukauchi walked out.

Toga pov.

I felt pain my head my limbs and for some reason my heart like it new something bad just happened. I started to open my eyes but then burned at the light so I opened them slowly so they could adjust to the light when they were fully open I saw my mom and dad looking very conserved.

(A.N. in this fanfic Toga's parents were not unsupportive of her quirk. also do not know the names of her parents so the will be referred to has dad and mom or Mr. Mrs. Himiko. )

When they saw I was awake my dad spoke first "How are you feeling honey?' he asked with great concern.

"To be honest my whole body hurts especially my head and my heart, also why am in a hospital?" Toga said looking around the white room.

"Do you not remember the villan attack and the dragon that All Might fought against?" When she said that Toga remembered the villan and how she saw Izuku trying to get to her, but not the dragon.

"Mom do you know where Izuku is?" Toga Asked with great concern, but as she said that Tukauchi walked in.

"I was hoping you would tell me what your connection to Izuku is, and we do not know where he is." Tukauchi said as all eyes in the room focused in on him.

"What do you mean you do not know where Izuku is he was in the front trying to get to me?" Toga asked confused.

"Well I am sure you" jestering to Mr. Mrs. Himiko, "saw the new about the dragon, yes." said Tukauchi.

"Of course we did you do not see a villan pop out of no where that can mach All Might." Mr. Himiko stated plainy.

"Well you see we have ID that dragon as Izuku Yagi." the Himikos mouths hung open at this news.

"What isn't he quirkless?" Mr. Himiko said

"Well we believe that his quirk awakened do to the events of the day exploding out of him by awakening his quirk when you were attacked." Tukauchi said nonchalantly.

"Ok so Izkuk and I are friends his school life was terrible, so was mine because of mine quirk and his quirklessnes so we became friends after we met." Toga said both happily and sadly.

"What do you mean terrible?" Tukauchi said concerned even more than he was when he talked to all Might about his owns son.

"Well Izuku, for what he told me, was neglected at home ever since he was diagnosed quirkless; and saw him beaten up quite often like everyday after school he never told me who hit but if I had to guess it would be Izumi, his sister, Katsuki and Katsumi Bakugo and Shoto and Shoka Todoroki because I would see them glare at him." Toga said. Then continued on "Why do you ask?"

"Well in order to have a quirk awakening like he did he would need to have strong built up emotions that burst out when you were attacked" said Tukauchi in a thinking position. "I believe that is all if I need more I know where to find you." he then started to walk out but was interrupted.

"Please sir you need to find him, and please you need to do every thing to get him away from his family and home to me." Toga pleaded while crying.

"I will" Tukauchi said as he walked out.

(1017 words)