Monster

It's been a couple months since I'd known Tyler's little secret, I've even helped him kill people but this new girl Wednesday Addams showed up and is now catching on, me and Tyler barely even talk because of this. "your y/n right?" I snap back to reality and say "oh..um yeah" I stutter "I'm Wednesday...umm would you like to be f-f " I hear her say, "come on Wednesday just say friends! " I hear the other girl say. "Would you like to be f-friends?" Wednesday says "sure" I say, "well me and Wednesday will see you around y/n!" the other girl says " yeah you to!" I say. I just laugh in the inside, to even think Wednesday would talk to her enemy, I then continue on with my day and then it hits midnight and I went to the forest that me and Tyler went to every night. I get there and I see him laying down and I smile,"hi Tyler " I say happily "hi beautiful" Tyler says I sit on his lap while he is still lay down,"you know Wednesday try to be friends with me" I say "oh really?" Tyler says confused I just nod as a yes and lay on top of him. (so your head is near his neck and shoulders) I then start kissing his neck to make small hickeys "ahh~" Tyler moans lightly, I just giggle while sitting up "y/n don't do that to me" he says all flustered I then say in his ear "you know how hot you look under me". Tyler then blushed like crazy and covers his face, I just smile and grabbed his hands from his face and helped him get up. We both then leave and I just go to my dorm and see my room mate and lay on my bed and fell asleep.

A month later(cuz I'm lazy):

It's been a month and Wednesday and I have been talking lately but I know she knows that I helped the monster out but she still think I'm innocent, I then snap back in to reality to see Wednesday almost fall but this boy catches her. She was having a other vision she then gets back up and says " I know who's the monster is" I just looked confused and said "what do you mean?" I look at her in the eyes and then I hear her say "I had a vision that Tyler turned into the monster and there was a other person next to them but I couldn't see there face it was blurry" I look at her with a fake shocked look and said "oh my god your so cool Wednesday!" I say with a fake smile. I then look at the boy that caught her and left, I then go to my dorm to do my homework. I get there then closed the door and sat down and started to that but then I hear a knock on the door I look at the door and see a letter I get up from my chair grabbed the letter and opened it to see "from Wednesday to y/n" I was confused but still opened it and see writing I start to read it "Dear y/n meet me at my dorm sincerely Wednesday " I look at the clock to see it's late but I didn't question it I put a outfit on and went to her dorm. I knock on the door and I see Wednesday open the door she pulls me inside her dorm and closed the door then said " we have no time to talk" she says while grabbing her bag and me out the door "Wednesday stop pulling me I could walk!" I say she just gives me a look and kept on walking fast we then stop at this one statue and she snaps her fingers and the statute start to move in a place we could go in,we walk in to see people in purple hoodies with a mask.

Tyler's pov:

I got this random letter but thought nothing about it I open it and reads what it says "meet me in the woods" I thought it was y/n because we would always meet in the woods at the night time but I walk to the woods but get lost I then see Wednesday and said " where you the one that sent me that letter?" She then just nods yes and then starts say stuff " I know your secret Tyler I know that your the monster" I then say " is that why you brought me alone here in the woods just to tell me that?!" She then says "who said I was alone?" I then see y/n and some other people walk over to us but then I get a bag over my head and everything goes blank.

Y/n pov:

I see Tyler in chains and then Wednesday takes the bag off his head and says " y/n since your supposedly innocent why don't you taze (Idk how to spell it) Tyler" I smirk and grabbed the tazer from Wednesday and put my knee to his dick and start to move it slowly and I turn on the tazer and tazed his neck "ahh~" he moaned quietly I just laugh and the other people that were there didn't want to see or hear him suffer. I then whisper in Tyler ear " fuck..you know how to turn me on don't you." I just hear Tyler panting and I get turned on by this and Wednesday said to me " hey why don't i finish up here and I'll see you tomorrow " I just nod as a yes and went to the place Tyler and I would meet up at, I even waited for him. I then hear his foot steps and he then says "y/n w-why did you leave me with her" I just look up at him and said "I got bored and wanted to hear those moans by myself" he blushed and looked away. I then pat the spot next to me for he could lay down next to me. I get on top of him and started kissing and biting his neck "fuck.." I hear him say, I put my ass lower for my ass could touch his dick. I start going up and down his dick to feel it harden I pull up his shirt and sucked and licked his nipples I start bitting his sides, I stop doing it and unbuckle his pants and boxers. I wasted no time and started sucking his dick "ahh~" Tyler moaned. I decided that I wanted to take him in all the way so I shove the rest of him in my mouth to the point it hit the back of my throat I moan and the vibrations touched Tyler's dick making him moan. Tyler cumed in my mouth and I stick my tongue out to show Tyler I swolled it all "that was so hot" Tyler says I just smile, I then see Tyler get up and then was on top of me he pulled my pants and panties down and started licking my clint (Idk if I'm spelling that right 😔✊) I moaned. I remembered that Tyler has a kink for pulling hair so I pulled his hair "ahhh~" Tyler moaned. I felt the vibrations that Tyler felt and cumed in Tyler's mouth he then showed his tongue mocking me then I say "now that's hot" he just laugh and so did I, we both lay down together and covered us with the blanket we would leave here.

*hi guys thank you for the 566 reads ☺*
I hope your having a good day sorry if your not. Eat and drink water!