Caught

I wake up to Tyler not being next to me like normal, me and Tyler have been distant ever since he got this new job at a coffee shop I try to talk to him but he always says he's busy or he can't talk, it hurts when he says that and I can't last a other day of him ignoring me so I decided that I'll clean our house to keep that off my mind which I'll probably won't clean for awhile because he's coming in a hour.I was done cleaning until I look at one of the closet and thought I should clean it because it looks messy. I was cleaning the closet and I see something I pick it up and see it's vibrater (idk to spell it) I thought to myself "I should use it" but then though Tyler would kill me if he found out because we both promised we wouldn't touch our self unless the other person allows it. I decided I didn't care and grabbed the vibrater and went on the bed and pull down my shorts/pants and panties, and preped myself. I stick two fingers in me "Ahh~" I moan I start to move up and down and imagined Tyler's dick in me I start to go faster and cumed I take my fingers out of me and put the vibrater in. I had the remote controller and put the level at 50% "fuck~" I moan out I then put it to 70% and that sent me over the edge "fuck I wish Tyler was here" I thought to myself, I then put it at 100% "oh fuck Tyler!~"I say out loud to the point my neighbors could hear me.

Tyler's pov:

I just got out of work and I walk in, me and y/n's apartment. I close the door and put my shoes next to the door and said "y/n I'm here!" No answer I question what she was up to, I put my stuff down and walked upstairs and opened our door to see y/n pants down holding a remote controller. I closed the door behind me and just smirked then said "your such a bad girl y/n."

Back to y/n pov:

"your such a bad girl y/n" I hear Tyler say, I see him walk over to me and grabs the vibrater out of me and you could hear a "pop" sound like noise. Tyler turn off vibrater with the remote controller, he takes off his and mine shirt off and filps me around so my back is facing him. I hear him undo his belt and felt Tyler go in me, he started to go really fast "T-tyler...s-sloww downn" I stutter out but then I hear him say "this is your punishment y\n" Tyler then starts to go deeper in me "Tyler!~" I then cumed but Tyler didn't yet. "Fuck your so tight " Tyler says, Tyler then starts to hit my g spot "right there!~" I say, he then starts to hit the spot that I told him to. Not long after Tyler cums in me but he doesn't stop moving he keeps going but he then says "if you don't think you could handle it say red and I'll stop" I just smile. Tyler starts to go faster and rougher " ahh!~" I moaned, Tyler keeps on hitting my g spot and I start to over simulate and get uncomfortable but I keep trying, I cumed at lest 5 times after awhile I couldn't handle it "RED!~" I moan out. Tyler then stops and takes his dick out of me. I then feel hands rap around me and puts me in the shower, I smile at Tyler and he smiles back I hold on his arm to make sure I don't fall. We then we're done and got out of the shower then dried our self off, we both get changed and  went to bed.

* yes ik it's short I didn't have time to write more*

I hope your having a good day sorry if your not. Eat and drink water!!