The furry attack

I'm back! Although, I won't be able to update as often as I'd like, but I'll finish this story sooner or later :3

It was a quiet morning in the dormitories of U.A., Izuku barely got up from his coffin, beside him Himiko still slept in her own coffin. Everything was normal, at least the most normal that you could be in a hero academy at the beginning of the second year, until Bakugo entered the vampires' room, knocking down the door with a kick.

"What the f-?" It was all the vampire could say before the blond dropped a huge explosion on the green haired teen's face, abruptly waking up his girlfriend.

"Eh? What, who, how, where, when? Momma caterpillar, it was Izu's idea," the sleepy vampire said, before she saw smoke in her beloved's coffin and Bakugo with his hand outstretched over it. What the fuck are you doing here, you cheap Muslim!?

"Oh great, you also woke up," Katsuki said with a crazy smile, "they asked me to wake yo-"

"I was going to do it Bakugo!" Iida's voice was heard from the entrance to the room.

"Shut up four eyes, you were going to do it the boring way!" replied the blond. "In any case, they are already awake, Aizawa is wai-" Katsuki said before being thrown out of the room by a black tentacle that came out of the coffin.

"Kaboom slut!" Izuku said as he still repaired his face and torso.

Minutes later, Izuku and Himiko yawned while going down the stairs in pajamas to the bedroom room of now-class 2-A, where a Shota Aizawa with bags under the eyes waited for them alongside class A, class B, and the deflated All Might. Seeing the situation, they both made their hero costumes appear, Izuku looking like a miniature Alucard and Toga looking like a gothic girl with hand-to-hand weapons.

"What's going on?" Himiko asked confused. "Did we miss something?"

"One would think you'd be the first to know," Aizawa said boringly, then pulled the TV remote of the living room from his capture tape and turned on the device.

When they turned on the screen, they saw a newscast in which they reported a war between two groups of villains, apparently, the League of Villains had tried to absorb a group called the Meta Liberation Army, but the negotiations failed and now both groups were fighting each other, the worst thing was that they had seen several heroes of the top 100 helping the second group, which was also more powerful.

"So that's why I smelled something burning, but how could we have known about this?" Izuku asked, crossing his arms. Just then, the news showed Alucard and Seras fighting the giant Izuku had seen earlier pulverizing Shigaraki, but it seemed he was now on his side.

Alucard seemed to be having as much fun as ever, judging by his huge sharp smile, while Seras seemed to be at the same time shooting at the giant and begging Alucard to take the fight seriously.

"That's why," Aizawa concluded before turning off the TV.

"And why did you send the Muslim to wake us up?" Himiko asked, looking ugly at Katsuki, who only smiled mockingly and flipped her the finger.

"I repeat, I was originally going to wake you guys up," Iida said making her rare robotic gestures, while Kirishima acted as a human shield, protecting Katsuki from Toga.

"Well, enough games," Eraserhead ordered, causing the vampiress to stop using Kirishima as a club against Bakugo. "The place of that war is several kilometers away and we have planned a strategy with other heroes, so we need you to take us with them."

"What about All Might? What will he do?" Kyoka asked, observing the old Symbol of Peace, who was somewhat nervous.

"Moral and strategic support, young Jiro!" the skeletal hero became muscular for a second and raised a thumb before spitting blood on Sero, who had tried to approach for an autograph. "Excuse me, young Hanta!"