Chapter 2

Please be reminded. This is all work of fiction.

CHAPTER 2:
A continuous pain in the head

"Commie..." Grinned Martial. North looks away flustered.

"How come they are two 필리핀 사람들?" (Filipinos) He thought biting his lower lip in irritation.

"Is this how the future of this nation acts!?"

"How do I know there are two of them!?"

He gritted his teeth in irritation while thinking to himself.

North Korea wasn't definitely an idiot. He is definitely one of the most notorious people on the academy and to the world. He is known for his cunning, gruesome, and mischievous roles in its preserve history and is preferably viewed unfavorably by his audience and even the world. Seeing him confused and even perplexed is one of the things that is new to him.

It was embarrassing for him as a future leader to its country but what is more confusing is THEM.

Twins.

He finds it amazing, surprising and quite annoying that Martial Law has a twin.

But...

There is a but...

For example, most twins in countryhumans are born differently. They are given equal rights to their land by instinct and can correlate with each other. They have the right to divide their land with each other and can possibly take them for their own.

The only thing that can give a difference is their faces. Like for example, North Korea and South Korea.

They are born twins, as children they gave similar faces throughout childhood. Upon growing up, they were given choices to divide each other's land and after it was decided both earn their changes and were satisfied.

But it wasn't enough for North Korea.

He has never seen anyone who are twins growing up with the same features the only thing different was their color patterns which are somehow opposites.

The only thing that confused him the most was that...

"How come I haven't seen her here before?"

He already knew Del, Gregorio Del Pilar. Martial's older brother. Although they are similar, you can see their differences and base's from their color patterns, attitude, and looks.

Although Del is older he is not cut out to be in command of his country from his point of view. He has great leadership skills but ' Is unfit' for other reasons. Compared to Martial he knew his skill.

Almost surpassing North Korea himself.

He seems pissed to himself thinking about it.

"형..." South notices his brother's scowl look, giving him a worried expression.

North notices his brother's expression, Not wanting any commotion again he cleared his throat and his composure while pressing his thoughtful character into motion.

His cold and demeaning look that everyone finds perturbed and agitated but to the South Korean brother's point of view he looks calm and more of himself?

Although South doesn't like this, he still loves and cares for his brother no matter what.

"Tch..." was all he can reply to the South Korean. South smiled, seeing his brother back to his old expression.