Chapter 1. Where It Started

One afternoon two countries were in bed doing sus stuff..
Looking in the window.. A sad, small, helpless person... The colors of war & rage.. The colours of peace and harmony.. The shine on the country..
It all started to fade away like rolling clouds fading away to the horizon.. All of that except for one.....

RAGE

He ran to his house and hid...but....??????? Clearly saw him move so he looked out of the window to find..??
A shady character with worn off colours..
He was confused.

"Huh who's that?
Why is he running?
Oh no I'm gonna get in trouble!" be said as he opened the door and ran After [REDACTED]... He reached Phil's house and searched for Phil..

Finding no one, he heard sobs, cries, and messages that... Hmmm. He went where the cries were...

A locked door? He said as he knock knock knock...

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"
.@#&# said... Who are you? He said...

Only getting one response
"I will find out.. when you find out.."

Only hearing the door getting unlocked... And a another door being unlocked..
"This is my chance"
H

e said

The weird shady person stepped out of the room... He looked a bit---familiar?

He quickly ran and ran and ran until he got away

Okay chapter 1 is done I am soo sorry that this chapter is short.. I am sorry also chapter's 3-5 are being pushed to Sunday since I have an exam on Saturday also chapters 2 and half of chapter 3 are gonna be out from Friday to Saturday.. Phew wow 265 words!..