Two Different Visions

The three children are playing outside till they see thunder clouds appear over Casita. They run away in fear.

In the hallway of Casita, Alma scolds Agustín.
"You should have told me the second you saw the vision! Think of the family!"
"I was thinking of my daughter and her friend.!", he confesses as Julieta joins his side.
Alma looks to the side.
"Pepa, calm down."
Pepa sits at the stairs, snow falls from the cloud. Félix tries to shoo it away with a sunhat.
"I'm doing my best!", she said.
"Yes.", Félix agrees.
"You're lucky, it's not a hurricane."
"Mamá, you've always been too hard on Mirabel. Especially (Y/N). When can you accept her for who she is."
The cracks increase.
"Look around. We must protect our family, our Encanto. We cannot lose our home!", Alma says ignoring her daughter's words.
The door opens.
"Señora, perdon, people in town are becoming anxious about the magic. They want to see you.", an old man tells.
"Mirabel and (Y/N) were in that vision for a reason. Find them!", Alma orders as she walks out.

In Antonio's room, Mirabel is getting impatient as rumbles are heard.
"We might wanna hurry.", she says, her and (Y/N) sitting on their knees as Bruno pours a circle with sand.
"You can't hurry the future.", he sits down in front of them, "What if I show you two something worse? If I see something that you don't like, you're gonna be all, "Bruno makes bad things happen. Oh, he's creepy and his vision killed my goldfish.""
"I don't think you make bad things happen. Sometimes family weirdos just get a bad rap.", Mirabel says.
"You see the future, Bruno, you don't make it happen. Those people have asked you for a vision. It's their fault that their future gets bad, not yours. You can do.", (Y/N) encourages.
Antonio holds out the ice jaguar to Bruno which Bruno takes.
"For the nerves.", he says and climbs on the jaguar's back.
Bruno smiles at the sculpture and sets it down.
"I can do this. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.", Bruno repeats taking out salt from his ruana.

He throws it over his shoulder and lights up a match. He sets dried leaves on fire, takes the sticks and does the same with four other leave bundles. Wind blows in the room as it darkens. Bruno takes a deep breath then cracks his knuckles. Using his gift again, his door begins to glow.

"You two might wanna hang on.", he says holding his hands to the girls, his eyes glowing neon green.

Mirabel gives her hands to Bruno's left hand and (Y/N) gives her to Bruno's right hand. Then the sand floats and circled around the three. Then the sand shows the candle how the cracks makes it fall, then how the cracks break the mountain in two, then how Félix saves Antonia from a falling door and lastly Mirabel and (Y/N) in front of Casita in cracks.

"It's just ... it's just the same thing. I gotta stop!", Bruno tells.
"No. We need to know which way it goes. There's gotta be an answer. Something we're not seeing.", Mirabel says.
"You're looking at the same thing that I am! If there was something else ..."
(Y/N) then sees something gold in the vision.
"There! Over there!", she points at it.
It is a golden butterfly.

"Butterfly! Follow the butterfly!", Bruno tells

They all stand up to follow it. The vision shows how the butterfly lands on something.
"Where is that ...?", (Y/N) wonders.
"It's all outta order ... ", Bruno hesitates
Suddenly the vision breaks in two different. One showing the candle glowing brighter, the other (Y/N) how her broken heart.
"It's the candle! The candle's getting brighter! And (Y/N)! The crack in your heart disappears."
Mirabel appears in front of the candle.
"I think you're gonna help the candle! And (Y/N) will get her heart fixed!"
"How?", Mirabel asks.
"Who fixes my heart?", (Y/N) asks too.
Then two person appear. One in front of Mirabel, one in front of (Y/N) but they don't know who those persons are.
"Uh, there's someone with you two! And you ... you fight them!"
"What?!", Mirabel yells.
"Wait, no, no, no, no, no ... Is that a hug?"
"Are we fighting or hugging?", (Y/N) asks impatient.
The vision shows Mirabel hugging the person in front of her. (Y/N) kisses the person in front of her.
"An embrace and a kiss. To make the candle bright, you have to embrace her, Mirabel. And (Y/N), you have to kiss him so he can fix your heart.", Bruno predicts.
"Embrace who / Kiss who?", Mirabel and (Y/N) asks at the same time.
"Oh ... Almost there ... "
"Who is it?", Mirabel gets impatient too.
"Almost there. Oh, oh. I got it."
The vision reveals the two person. They are Isabella who flips her hair, and Camilo who winks.
"ISABELLA?!", Mirabel yells in anger.
"CAMILO?!", (Y/N) yells in disbelief.

Suddenly the sand falls down on them as Bruno holds the vision.
"Oh, your sister? That's great!", he turns to (Y/N), "And your crush? That's even better."
He shows them the vision who shows Mirabel hugging Isabella and (Y/N) kissing Camilo. Mirabel growls in anger and (Y/N)'s eyes are wide in disbelief.
"Every time.", Bruno sighs as he throws the vision away.
He mess up again.