Bruno

The girls follow Bruno to a room, the rats running around.

"You never left.", Mirabel answers her question from before.
"Well, I ... I left my tower, which was you know, a lot of stairs and uh in here ... eh? Kitchen adjacent. Ooh, ooh, plus, free entertainment. So what do you two like? You like sports? Gameshow? Telenovelas? Their love could never be.", Bruno tells sitting on his chair.
"I don't understand.", Mirabel confesses.
"Well, because she's his aunt and she has amnesia so she can't remember that she's his aunt. It's like a very forbidden kind of ..."
"What Mirabel meant is she doesn't understand why you left, but didn't leave, Bruno?", (Y/N) clarifies.
"Oh, well, because, huh, you know the mountain around the Encanto are pretty tall. And, uh, you know like I said, free food and everything ...", he answers as he stands up taking an arepa from the table.
Then he talks to his rats.

Mirabel and (Y/N) go to the wall and looks through the rip. They see the dinner table with the plates then look down at the table who has a painted plate with Bruno's name on it. (Y/N) sets her hand on it as tears starts to appear in her eyes.

 (Y/N) sets her hand on it as tears starts to appear in her eyes

"I knew it. He is misunderstood like me.", she thinks.
"Yeah, my gift wasn't helping the family ... but, uh, I love my family, you know ... I just don't know how to ... I just don't know how to ..."
Feeling his pain, (Y/N) hugs him which made him tense. But he returns it then pulls away.
"Well, anyway, I think you two should go, because um ...", he sits down on his chair, "I don't really have a good reason, but if I did, you'd be like "I should go 'cause that's a good reason."
"Why were Mirabel and I in your vision?", (Y/N) asks.
Mirabel kneels next to him.
"Tío Bruno? I just ... wanted to make the family proud of me ... make them see (Y/N) for who she is ... just once. But if we should stop ... if we are hurting the family ... just tell us.", Mirabel pleads.
"I can't tell you ... because I don't know. I had this vision the night that you didn't get your gift.", he tells as he places the vision pieces together.

Alma and Bruno stands in front of the candle talking.

"Abuela worried about the magic, so she begged me to look into the future, see what it meant."

Bruno's eyes glow neon green as he looks into the future. The future shows how the cracks reaches the candle then Casita is breaking. Lastly it shows an older version of Mirabel and (Y/N) with a broken heart and an arm in front of Mirabel.

"I saw the magic in danger ... the house breaking ... and then ... and then, and then ... I saw the two of you. But the vision was different. It ... it would change ..."

A neon green plaque creates in front of him. He takes as the glow his eyes stops. He moves it to the side how the cracks disappear and reappear.

"... and there was no one answer ... no clear fate. Like your future was undecided. But I knew how it was gonna look, I knew what everyone would think because I'm Bruno and everyone always assumes the worst ... so ..."

Bruno makes his choice as he lets the vision fall on a stone. The vision breaks as the wind blows the sand to cover the pieces. Bruno walks down the stairs as his door stops glowing.

"... so..."
"You left ... to protect us?", (Y/N) questions.
"I don't know which way it'll go, but my guess, the family, the Encanto and the faith of the miracle itself ..."
Mirabel looks at the vision moving to the sides.
"Well, it's al gonna come down to you two."
Suddenly Bruno takes the plate from Mirabel.
"Or maybe I'm wrong. You know, it's a mystery, it's a mystery that's why this vision is ...", he blows a raspberry and leads the girls to the door, "Look, if I could help any more, I would, but that's all I know.", he fistbumps Mirabel's shoulder, "Good luck. I wish I could'be seen more.", he pushes them out and closes the door behind them.
"Yeah ...", Mirabel says but then gets an idea, "Yeah!"
(Y/N) knows what Mirabel is thinking and kicks the door of Bruno's room open scaring Bruno.
"You "wish you could have seen more." So see more! Have another vision!", (Y/N) declares.
"Oh, uh, no, no, see, I don't, I don't do visions anymore.", Bruno disagrees.
"But you could."
"But I won't."
Bruno backs away from (Y/N) protecting himself with things in his room but he couldn't escape her.
"You can't say "the weight of the would is on our shoulders, the end." If our fat's up to us, us says have another vision. Maybe it'll show us what to do."
"Look, even it I wanted to, which I don't, you two wrecked my vision cave. Which is a problem, 'cause I need a big open space."
"We'll find one."
"Where?"
"Use my room.", someone says.
Bruno and the girls turn to see Antonio at the entrance surrounded by animals.

"The rats told me everything.", he sees that the jaguar was about to eat two rats, "Don't eat those."
The jaguar obeys him and pouts.
"Our family needs help, Bruno.", (Y/N) says then mumbles, "And you need to get outta here."
Bruno looks at her then at the rats who use his teethbrush.
"Mmyeh.", he agrees shrugging his shoulders.