Caught? Chapter 12

Hello there

The villains run behind Izuku and Himiko as the whole class of 1-A jump from Izuku's balcony and do a hero landing. "See! I told you the villains were in his room!" Katsuki shouted.

"I see it but I don't believe it." Kirishima said. "What do we do?! Do we fight them?!" Kaminari asked. "F#ck yes!" Katsuki shouted.

"Wait, why are we running?" Dabi asked. "Oh yeah, we're villains." Shigaraki said. "Let's kill the midget first." Dabi said as his arm was engulfed in blue flames.

"Why me?!" Mineta shouted. "Your constant harassment of the female gender makes me sick." Dabi said. "But he does it too!" Mineta pointed at Kaminari. "Dude seriously?!" He shouted.

"Okay, then I'll kill both of you." Dabi said as he was about to strike. "Dabi, no! Put the fire away." Izuku told him sternly. "But-" "No buts, put it away. You too Shigaraki, you better not decay anything." Izuku told him.

"Stop telling me what to do!" Shigaraki shouted. Himiko was about to say something. "Immediately no." Izuku told her. "Aww." Himiko was bummed.

The class was a little confused at the control Izuku seemed to have over the villains. "If you're not going to attack then I will!" Katsuki shouted as he used an explosion to propel him into the air.

But just as fast as he went up he started to plummet to the ground. "Damn it!" Katsuki shouted. "Well, that was a huge disappointment." Mr. Compress said. "That's enough!" Aizawa spoke coming out from the dorms.

"The heroes are here let's surrender!" Twice said as he put his arms up. "Stain would never surrender! Let's kill them. Can we?" Spinner asked Izuku. "No."

"Please do not try and make this any more difficult than it needs to be." Nezu said pooping out of Aizawa's scarf. "So cute! Let's kill it!" Himiko said. "What did I just say?" Izuku told her.

"Seems we have no choice but to tell you all the truth." Nezu said climbing down from Aizawa. "We have been monitoring the villains ever since they went to Ms. Midoirya's home." He said shocking everyone.

"Huh!?" Everyone exclaimed. "Wait, you guys knew they were there since the first day!?" Izuku asked. "Indeed." Nezu said nonchalantly. "You see after All for one was defeated we looked everywhere for the villains but we couldn't find anything." Nezu said.

"Until we got a tip from an off-duty police officer saying someone matching Himiko Toga's description passing by in Musutafu." Aizawa said looking at Himiko who was whistling.

"We searched high and low but found nothing until I decided to check on Midoriya since I knew he lived there and his "relationship" with the villains was not on good terms. And imagen my surprise at what I find." Aizawa said.

"What did you find!?" Kaminari asked. Aizawa looked at Izuku. "I get to his house and just before I could knock I hear loud talking from a female voice. So I go to the window to peek in and I find Toga with nothing but a shirt on feeding Midoriya as she sat in his lap." He said.

Some of the class gasp at this. "Dude, nice." Kaminari said. "But wait there's more. Her behavior surprised me so I decided to wait a little before acting. During the wait, I informed Nezu about this and was surprised as well.

After some time-" "Is this going to take long?" Shigaraki asked. "Why do you have somewhere to be?" Dabi asked. "Uh yeah! Goo-zombies 3? The game ain't going to play itself." Shigaraki said.

"You're not going anywhere and stop interrupting." Izuku told him. "But-" Izuku looked at him and mouthed the word "Stop" "I hate it here!" Shigaraki said while pouting.

"Um, anyway. After some time Mirdoriya purposed an idea for Toga to live there. A few rules she had to follow. I thought it was pretty stupid but Nezu didn't." Aizawa said.

"It was a genius idea! Giving both freedom and an ultimatum at the same time. Brilliant just brilliant! So we decided to monitor the house and over the next few weeks it was quite the spectacle!" Nezu said.

"You were spying on us? That's an invasion of privacy!" Spinner complained. "Counterpoint, you're a criminal." Aizawa told him. "Fair point." Spinner said as he looked down in shame.

"Most of the time they were just laying around and not doing much but there was only so much we could see from the outside. Then when Bakugo made an accusation we got a warrant to go in.

I told the officer with me about what to expect. And just as I thought he found them." Aizawa said. "Wait you found me?! How?!" Twice asked. "The officer said you had a lampshade on your head." Aizawa told him.

"Wait, wait, you went back in after jumping out of the house?" Izuku asked. "Well yeah, I forgot my cat." Twice told him. "But you never came back for it, I had to take him to the pet store." Izuku told him.

"How could you do that to Mr. whiskers?!" Twice cried. "You never took care of it anyway. Until you learn responsibility you're not going to get another." Izuku told him. "You're mean!" Twice shouted.

"Fast forward a bit the villains go dark. We have no leads on anything until they break into U.A just to be roommates with Midoriya again. It seems Midoriya has become something of a figure of authority and security for them." Aizawa said.

"Yeah, he's daddy!" Himiko said. "I said stop saying that! You're making it weird." Izuku told her. "He is not my dad!" Shigaraki shouted. "Meh." Dabi said. "So they call you dad too?" Aizawa asked. "Not this again." Izuku complained.

"Now Ms. Uraraka we would deeply like to apologize for Ms. Toga's assault on you. We should have arrested them on the spot but we chose not to and endangered you all. Please forgive our ignorance." Nezu told the students as he bowed.

Uraraka was split on whether to forgive them or not. "What are you going to do about the villains?" Yaoyorozu asked. "Now we'll enter our second phase of the plan." Nezu said as he pointed at another dormitory building.

"Is that new? How have I never noticed it?" Kaminari asked. "That's new." Jirou said. "Please, follow me. I'd like you to see the first student of class 1-V." Nezu said walking to the new dormitory.

The students looked at each other before they followed Nezu. "So are we going to fight?" Mr. Compress asked. "No! Did you not listen to a thing the principal said?" Izuku asked.

"I stopped listing when we come outside." Mr. Compress said. "Just follow." Izuku said as he and the villains followed the class. Aizawa lagged behind to see how Izuku was with the villains.

Aizawa was doubtful of this experiment but now he is thinking that maybe just maybe it could be a success.

"Wait a damn minute!" Katsuki shouted stopping everyone as they looked back. "They're villains! We should be killing! Why is everyone acting like this is not a big deal?!" He shouted.

"I got your villain right here!" Himiko said as she flipped him off. "Stop." Izuku said putting her hand down.

"Young Bakugo, please listen." Nezu pleaded. "Why?!" Katsuki asked. "Because it's the end of the chapter. Save it for next time." Aizawa told him. "What?!" he shouted.

Ily