Antonio's Gift

(Y/N) walks down the stairs with Antonio, his parents and siblings waiting by the curtains.
"There you are!", Félix laughs.
"Look at you! All grown up.", Pepa says, a rain cloud above her head.
"Pepi, amor, you're gonna get him all wet.", Félix shoos the cloud.
Camilo shapeshifts into Félix imitating him.
"You are mak-a your Papa proud."
"I don't sound like that.", Félix protests.
"Abuela says ... it's time.", Dolores says with her gift.
"We'll be waiting at your door!", Pepa tells.
"Okay, okay. Vamo, vamo, vamo...", Félix nudges his family out.
"Okay, okay. Vamo, vamo, vamo.", Camilo imitates his father till Félix graps him, "All right, I'm done."
That scene makes (Y/N) laugh.

Alma is standing at the stairs with the candle in her hands.
"Fifty years ago, in our darkest moment, this candle blessed us with a miracle. And the greatest honor of our family has been to use our blessing to serve this beloved community. Tonight, we come together once more as another steps into the light to make us proud.", she tells.

The curtains open revealing Antonio. The tiles move to show a carpet and the lights shine on Antonio. The audience claps and cheers for him but he doesn't move from his spot. (Y/N) watches him, Casita moves the tile underneath Antonio's feet to encourage him but he looks at his best friend. She looks at him till he holds his hand out to her.

"I can't, sweetheart.", she whispers.
"I need you.", he whispers with pleading eyes.

(Y/N) hesitates but comes out standing next to Antonio

(Y/N) hesitates but comes out standing next to Antonio. She could hear the villagers whispering insults. The other Madrigals look shocked. (Y/N) has a neutral face till she turns to Antonio with a smile.

"Come on.", she kneels next to him, "Let's get you to your door."
Antonio wraps his arms around her neck so she has to pick him up. She slowly walks towards the stairs.

Little (Y/N) and Mirabel walks towards the stairs.

"My brother is looking at you.", Antonio whispers.
(Y/N) looks at Camilo who smiles at her. They hold eye contact till (Y/N) breaks it when she arrives at the stairs. She climbs them up, Alma looking at her with a frown. (Y/N) just gives her a glare.

Little (Y/N) and Mirabel have their hands on the candle looking at Alma who smiles at them. The two girls then turn to their glowing door.
"You first, Mirabel.", (Y/N) says.

Mirabel grabs the door handle with a smile but it turns into sad as her door starts to disappear. Alma is shocked as the candle's light in her hands almost went out. Mirabel turns to (Y/N). (Y/N) grabs the door handle and the door glows revealing an older version of her with different elements around her. She looks down at her hands.

Suddenly the villagers start booing at her.
"She stole Mirabel's gift."
"She's not even a real Madrigal."
"Gift stealer."

The words repeats in (Y/N)'s head as she looks at Mirabel. Not taking it anymore, she opens the door of her new room, runs inside and closes it back. She watches as her room starts to form but she couldn't appreciate it.

(Y/N) stands next to Pepa and Félix as Antonio stands in front of Alma.
"Will you use your gift to honor our miracle?", Alma asks holding the candle to Antonio who puts his hands on it, "Will you serve this community and strengthen our home?"
Antonio nods and turns to his door. He hesitates then grabs the handle. The door glows until a toucan lands on Antonio's arm. The toucan squawks at Antonio making him gasps.
"Uh-huh, uh-huh. I understand you.", Antonio says to him.

", Antonio says to him

It squawks again.
"Of course they can come!", Antonio agrees.
The toucan jumps to Antonio's other arm and does a bird call.

(Y/N) looks up as other toucans fly towards the door. The audience exclaims as other animals run through them also towards the door. The door glows showing Antonio with animals around him. Alma exhales in relief then turns to the villagers.

"We have a new gift!", she announces.

Everyone cheers downstairs. Antonio opens his door, the animals following him. His room changes into a jungle with a giant tree. He appreciates till he hears a roar. He turns as a jaguar runs in his room and scoops him on his back making him laugh. The jaguar runs around the room. It growls something to Antonio.

"You wanna go where?", Antonio asks confused.

The jaguar jumps around then nudges Antonio of his back. Antonio lands on a hammock making it pounce so he's up in the air. He slides down a slide till a snake helps him so Antonio swings himself up. He lands back on the jaguar's back who runs down the way behind the waterfall as Antonio runs his hand through it. The jaguar runs back to the family and Antonio slides down before his parents kneel down to hug him

(Y/N) and Mirabel watches him with smiles on their faces. Alma kneels down to Antonio and cups his cheeks.
"I knew you could do it! A gift just as special as you.", she compliments.
At those words, the girls smiles change into disbelief.
"We need a picture! Everyone! Come, come, come, come, come! It's a great night! It's a perfect night!", Alma motions the family to come together.
They all don't realise that Mirabel and (Y/N) aren't with them.
"Everyone, together!"
"La Familia Madrigal!"
The camera flashes as time goes slowly.

"Everyone, together!""La Familia Madrigal!"The camera flashes as time goes slowly