fi t

🍊🍊

🍊🍊

"You..brought them?"

Jungkook asked, eyes still staring down at the two oranges in Taehyung's hand.

"Yeah" Taehyung grinned, before he put one back inside his pocket. "Do you want to share an orange, kookie?" He looked up.

Jungkook's heart was singing like the swaying wind of the fall, he couldn't take it anymore.

It was as if these two days of sadness had turned completely non existent.

Taehyung solemnly made him forget that he was even upset at him, but he couldn't stay upset not when the elder was being so sweet.

Jungkook's cheeks flushed in a smile, as he gave a shy nod.

Hands fidgeting with the sleeve of the elder, not wanting to let go just yet. Not that Taehyung minded, instead he gave a hum and started peeling the orange with his fingernails.

The windy atmosphere helped the leaves to shower, falling on the ground at a slow pace.

Beside the two males who were blissfully catching each other's gaze and looking away, it felt surreal.

Is that what this feels like?

Jungkook wondered, still unable to wipe the smile off his face. At that point it started hurting his tainted cheeks but still it felt hard to do so.

"Here you go" Taehyung whispered in the air, plucking one out of the peel and moving it towards Jungkook's lips, just like he always did.

The smile equally stretched and Jungkook parted his lips, knowing all well, with no confusion lingering in the back of his mind.

Teeth sinking on the carpel, the juicy sweetness flooded Jungkook's senses, it felt perfect.

He felt everything perfect at the moment,

Like how Taehyung's eyes dread to look away from him even for a while, or how his brunett locks flowed in the rhythm of the wind.

The trees missing out on the precious leaf,