f t

I JUST love Sasaki and Miyono 🥺

🍊🍊

Just as Taehyung was about to lean closer, he halted when Jungkook's soft hesitant voice reached his ears.

"w-hat if..someone sees us?"

Irony, because Jungkook wasn't in any way opening his eyes, and Taehyung secretly admired the ravenette.

And his words only brought a little smile to his lips.

Taehyung teasingly, moved his lips past his face, towards his ears, sensing the younger flinching at the sudden act.

"Well, then why did you think I called you here..?"

Where not even students come to hangout in their leisure times, Jungkook recalled his own thoughts of a prior ago, and his hands shifted to clutch on Taehyung's shoulder lightly, causing him to give an amused chuckle by the ravenette's action.

Jungkook shut his eyes even tighter when felt his cheekbones burn on where Taehyung intentionally traced with his nose, trying hard not to whine.

As if he was even given a moment for that cause the next time Taehyung felt Jungkook's hands sliding up to his collar was when he pressed forward slightly, capturing Jungkook's lips. And before Jungkook could even register anything, everything was numb.

His heart was beating loudly against his chest, feeling as though it was about to burst.

He could taste the sweetness of Taehyung's lip chap, while the elder tasted his own cherry flavour, causing him to gasp for air, which made Taehyung smile into the kiss, making Jungkook feel dizzy from the euphoric sensation sparking throughouthis body.

In a gist, they parted away. Their foreheads resting against each other, both breathing heavily, unable to utter a single word.

Then, the ravenette heard Taehyung softly laughing at himself. And soon enough Jungkook found himself also doing the same.