th

🍊🍊

🍊🍊

Taehyung hummed, feeling a chilly gust of wind, hands relaxing as he noticed a soft gaze of Jungkook's, and it seemed like he was getting comfortable in his hold.

"But...when I found out it was-you who used to give me those oranges," pausing when he noticed a little gulp the younger had taken silently, before resuming with a smile. "I am kind of glad it was you.." 

"S-omeone like you..what do you mean by that?" Jungkook hesitantly asked.

Taehyung blinked twice and relaxed his facial muscles. "Like..me in general,  you know how I am-" 

"How are you-?" 

Huh

Taehyung blinked again, "well, as in how you are so reserved, but i'm kinda the weird one as my friends says ofcourse jokingly but you get the gist, and really talkative..just..that i had thought-So i wasn't sure" he exhaled with his parted lips and eyes the male who was watching him, confusing him a little. 

"Hey-" Taehyung called out, "you aren't-thinking of ways to take revenge on me like those k-drama leads, right?" 

Hearing this, Jungkook's eyes bulged wide. "N-no..I wasn't,  I was just surprised cause...because-" 

"Go on" Taehyung consoled, often brushing his finger over the fabric of his shirt, sending shivers to the male who gulped before continuing.  

"I think..it was you who weren't interested in me.." Jungkook looked away, tilting his head a little sideways. 

"Why wouldn't I be..?" Taehyung followed his gaze to see what the younger was looking at, and it was no surprise that he was staring off at a random bush of grass, so Taehyung flickered his eyes back at the male. 

"Um-I'm..kind of awkward-even while talking with friends and..you like to make friends and are almost really social.." Jungkook let out a shaky breath. "I always stay silent if it's not another person talking...I don't know-I just.." he sighed. 

"Wow, we are like-so dumb..." Taehyung couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"I'm not, you are," Jungkook huffed, feeling a little offended as well as flustered.