t

🍊🍊

🍊🍊

Jimin gulped and looked ahead to see Taehyung was looking at him with confused eyes.

"Ah, I forgot why I came," Jimin nervously chuckled. "You see, we uh-were planning to have a meet up.."

"Okay?" Taehyung blinked, being unsure because Jimin was chuckling by himself. He doesn't know what's funny. Is he missing something?

"And-it would be great if you, I don't know-come?" Jimin questioned.

For fuck's sake he was not even free the whole week and here he was making plans just to sort out his bestfriend's plan.

"Hm, I'll see, hyung." Taehyung mumbled. "Who else is coming?"

Jimin was confused, what to concentrate on. At Jungkook, who was silently untying the ropes of Taehyung's string backpack, or at the bag's owner who was still waiting for him to answer.

"Um-you are the first-I mean I just randomly had the thought..and of course Jungkook will go.." Jimin said and laughed again, ignoring the way Jungkook face palmed himself in the back.

"Oh.." Taehyung nodded, acknowledging.

Jimin sighed, because Jungkook was just done with his thing and again tying the ropes back like how it was. He watched Taehyung, "so..how was your weekend?"

Taehyung's lips parted to let out a sigh. "Don't say, Hobi hyung made me participate in a local swimming race." He tilted his head and straightened his back as he realised. "Wait-I forgot to ask you the main thing.." Taehyung voiced out and Jimin unsurely glanced at him.

"Yeah?"

"You were supposed to go too, right? Hobi hyung had also asked you.."