tw

🍊🍊

🍊🍊

"Jungkook..."

Why are you so bothered? Jungkook clenched his jaw, eyes squinting close to get shut. If it wasn't for Taehyung's hand holding him, he would have run away long ago. 

What are you doing here with me rather than wasting your time with your crush! 

He wanted to yell, his throat hurted to stay silent and go through various emotions silently.

"T-taehyung," He looked down at their joined hands. "I have no idea why...are you.." he paused. 

Taehyung's eyes softened, listening to his soft voice. "You remember what I had said to you that day?" 

Jungkook froze, what?

"After that-you were..so down"

"The hell are you saying?" Jungkook raised both of his eyebrows, faking a surprised expression. "Why I would be down at your words, you-must have misunderstood something" adding a light chuckle.

"Jungkook, stop with that..you know what I mean.." Taehyung muttered. "I'm just trying to clear the misunderstanding I have startedx much to my dismay" he let out a huff. 

Jungkook could not believe his eyes, is Taehyung pouting? 

"What you-mean?" 

"Just tell me, what I had said a day ago..?" Taehyung repeated the question, keeping a soft hold on his hand when he felt no intention coming from Jungkook that he would make another excuse and run away. 

Jimin didn't lie when he said Jungkook runs from everyone when he's upset. 

"T-that you-don't know why that person-" Jungkook froze as another realisation hit him. Shit-so he knows that I was going to confess? How can I forget this!!

"Continue, kook, '' Taehyung said, rubbing his thumb over Jungkook's palm, which the younger male was too anxious to make sense of. 

He exhaled a breath and continued his early sentence. "-Wanted to meet you...and you asked for a-heads up..I'm so dumb," Jungkook let his head drop.