el

🍊🍊

🍊🍊

What should i do- Jungkook noticed the passing minutes by his smartwatch, sighing and merging deep with his thoughts, wondering the pros and cons.

"Hey Jungkook, are you going to stay in the class as well?" 

Jungkook glanced at his other friend who was rounding around taking a few chairs and all.

The ravenette blinked, let's get over with this bread.. 

He let out a smile. "No, I'm going to the-cafeteria.." 

"Ah okay!" 

Jungkook huffed a breath, eyeing the banana milk he had pulled out from his bag a while ago, since then he was dreading but decided he should be all over with this. 

That's right-it's not like I have killed someone...liking someone is not a fault, he tightened the hold. And lets just face it, the fuck can threaten me cause of it... 

Eyes turning towards the exit of the class he walked towards it with big steps.

Soon enough he found himself in the big ground of the campus. He roamed his eyes. "The south cabin, huh?" 

He resumed his walk again, at a destined speed towards the mentioned place..

Approach me, somewhere where even students normally don't hangout, Jungkook gulped, alright don't let it show that im nervous..

With that mindset Jungkook stepped near. 

Once he spotted a fine lengthed tree, he stopped to see a figure leaning behind the trunk while sitting down. 

It must be him.. Jungkook concluded, seeing the uniform blazer. 

"Ack-" 

The latter let out a grunt when the bottle of banana milk hit the shoulder, which was aimed by none other than an agitated Jungkook.

"It must be you, huh?" Jungkook breathed, getting closer to the male who was rubbing his shoulder. "How dare you are to threaten me?" 

Jungkook was red in embarrassment, when he parted his lips to sprout again, but his words swallowed itself when the hands reached out to grab the beverage from the ground.