te

🍊🍊

🍊🍊

Taehyung took a gulp, he was sure going to listen to an earful, but he knew he deserved it. "Jungkook..actually he was the one to give me the oranges"

"It-was..Jungkook? Wha-oh it's Taehyung..."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he could make out other voices from the background. "Hyung, is there someone?"

"It's fine, you say..what happened, why did you say you messed up?"

Taehyung released a sigh, "so-I caught Jimin hyung when he was keeping it inside my bag, and-accidently his tongue slipped and i figured it was Jungkook.."

"And...then what happened?"

"I just wanted to know it by myself...I couldn't believe it was really Jungkook, that he liked me back..if so..I- '' Taehyung closed his eyes, getting prepared. "I just asked him indirectly"

"How can you ask indirectly.." Hobi questioned, getting confused.

"I-i just did and he told me that he thinks it might be because the person wants to confess..."

"Oh my god, Jungkook confessed to you?"

"Was going to-"

"Huh? but you said-"

"Before I said that I like someone..."

"But you like him!"

"And I didnt said his name...He thought that I already like someone else and before I could clear it, he started avoiding me the whole day, and didn't even attend class today-"

Taehyung was sure even before Hobi answered his call that he was signing up for a scolding, but what made his mind fly out was a harsh yell.

"YOU fucking bitch! I trusted you!!"

Taehyung widened his eyes, checking the caller's name, but it was showing J-hope only...

Which means..