n

🍊🍊

🍊🍊

"Jimin hyung-" 

"Oh you came home early, kook-anyway shit thank god! I Can't keep it anymore! Jungkook, you know what happened?" 

"Actually hyung-" Jungkook paused himself, soon noticing how happy his best friend sounded, then remembered that Jimin had went to meet Min yoongi, and he sounded happy... and he didn't had the heart to lessen his joyous emotion by saying that he doesn't stand a chance to be with Taehyung. "Just say..y-you had went to meet yoongi sunbae..how it went?" 

Jimin squealed. "Kook! I told you to guess," 

Jungkook cracked a small smile, "did he confess to you?" 

"Bingo! Although it was only expected, I still tried to keep myself in check, and did not expect but I couldn't help when he took me to a cafe, and it's so surprising he knows what drinks I like!" 

"Is he a stalker or what?" Jungkook spoke, while tiredly sitting on his single bed. Exhausted from all the thoughts he carried while coming home. 

"That's what I jokingly asked, wow we think so similar" Jimin chuckled, Jungkook could guess that the elder barely could contain his excitement. 

He laid on his back, while hearing Jimin's squealing words. 

It was good, rather than displaying the same emotions while musing his heartbreak earlier, is that what it feels like? 

"Jungkook, are you listening to me?" 

"Yeah, I-sorry I missed your words.." 

"Aish you also, anyway be glad im happy  so you got saved," 

"Okay okay, hyung now tell me what he said?" 

Jimin hummed and took a breath, it seemed like he finally realised that he was continually sharing his tea without oxygen. 

"So when I asked Yoongi, He gave a short laugh. It was so cute and I almost melted right on the spot, and he said that no, I had seen you plenty of times drinking that, so thought it only makes sense.., I swear it felt like a dream, kook"