e

🍊🍊

🍊🍊

Taehyung looked at him, and back at the phone to switch it off and shoving it inside his pocket, and finally focused on Jungkook's face. 

"Do you feel like eating an orange?" 

"Huh?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Excuse me-" 

Taehyung took his bag in his hands and flipping the fabric lid he showed him the tangerine colored fruit. 

"See, another orange..." Taehyung innocently blinked up at him, hiding the grin to see how dumbfounded Jungkook looked. 

"Oh...g-great" 

Seriously...Jungkook internally huffed. "I-actually gotta go.."

"You know, Jungkook.." Taehyung stopped the younger by his shoulder, who stiffened and froze immediately. "I didn't tell this to anyone..but-I found a letter type of something.."

Please why-? Jungkook gulped, "really?" 

"Yea" Taehyung showed him the paper, seeing which Jungkookdeeply gulped.. "see.."

"Great?" 

Taehyung hummed and kept it inside his pocket, and began to start peeling the fresh orange. "So the person wants to meet me, do you have any idea what it can be?"

"W-hat?" Jungkook quickly flashed an innocent look as he realised that unintentionally his voice quivered. 

Seems like I got him...

"Ah well, I'm really curious, you see..a little heads up would be nice, don't you think so?" Taehyung replied and pulled half for Jungkook. 

He still couldn't figure it out or what

Jungkook grumbled internally and took the oranges in his hand. "I'm not sure.." 

Taehyung gave a hum and collected the orange peels from his desk which he had kept. "Let's get outside of the class" 

"Okay" Jungkook compiled meekly and followed the brunette who took no time to throw the wastes in the trashcan while walking out of the door. 

They stood side by side, the doe eyes turned its gaze from the sky towards the students who were playing, chatting or just chilling with their friends, he could see the several expressions on their faces.