se

🍊🍊

🍊🍊

Jimin took a deep breath.

He entered the class to see there was no one, not even Kim Taehyung.

That's it, 

Once he keeps this in Taehyung's bag, it's all done.

Jimin smiled and slowly but unsuspiciously went inside the room and closed the door, cause just in case someone comes he will know..

He just needs to keep it and Jungkook's confession will be all okay.

He searched Taehyung's bag and sighed when he found it, marching his way towards it, wasting no time. 

Jimin took a glance at the spotless orange, Jungkook never fails to buy a perfect orange for Taehyung, and kept it on the desk as he managed to untie the rope of Taehyung's backpack. 

He heaved a breath and taking the orange he placed it in the bag and pulled out his hands, but his body jolted and a gasp left out when a hand grabbed his wrist.

.

.

.

"So it's you?" 

ShitshitshitshitshitsJungkookwillkillmefuckmeshitahhh-

Jimin widened his eyes and dreaded even looking at the speaker. 

In Fact when he knew better who it was...

Kim Taehyung, kept his eyes at Jimin, there was no confusion in his eyes, how could he be when he saw with his own eyes that grinning, Jimin kept the orange in his bag. 

"You were the one to keep the oranges in my bag, Jimin?" Taehyung inquired. 

Oh, how much Jimin wanted to turn into dust or teleport. 

"Look at me" Taehyung demanded and finally released his arm, instead crossing his hands. 

Jimin gritted his teeth and obliged.