s

Pls check the earlier update if you have missed-

🍊🍊

"Are you sure???" 

"Fuck, yes!" Jungkook chirped, his shoulder staying stiff the whole time he talked and explained his best friend over the phone, whatever happened today, as Jimin's class was till early noon he couldn't wait till he spill, only he knows how much he had suffer to keep his mouth shut and not get insane, pretending nothing happened while Taehyung and him were alone. 

"I am going to confess him tomorrow" 

Jungkook said, words not wavering a bit. Though he was confused when he decided before calling Jimin, but the sidden urge to confess was really getting onto him and that he should not waste anymore time. 

"But Taehyung, why did he do that?" 

"I don't know..Honestly, I felt like I was dreaming, and I wouldn't say it was a proper kiss, but it was anything but innocent" Jungkook's hide his face with his other hand, feeling a tad shy and flustered when he saw his reflection on the mirror. "His lips were so soft and the oranges aroma was making me so dizzy, i'm sure the scent will always remind me of that moment" 

"Oh my.." Jimin squealed. 

Jungkook could easily imagine his best friend wiggling his eyebrows. "But why am I telling you this?" 

"Because I'm your best friend and I have some tea too!" Jimin spoke in an offended tone. 

Jungkook chuckled heartily, "okay okay, i'm done now tell me" 

"So...Yoongi hyung talked with me and-he asked me to meet him tomorrow in the evening," Jimin said with a priceless chuckle. 

Jungkook's eyes widened. "Wow really, that's like zero to hundred-wait..what do you think he was calling you for, did he say anything?" 

"No, but-but he looked shy," 

"No way Yoongi sunbae shy? Are you sure it wasn't a doppelganger" 

"Shut up, you think I won't know if it was  someone else other than him or not, I love him for like five years now" 

"Yea yea, but-oh..if you think so, then.." Jungkook's voice dimmed a little. "What about Hobi hyung, I thought...Jimin hyung?"  

"Honestly, kook..If it was even a month ago I would be sure..but I'm confused now, In this past weeks. I really enjoyed talking with Hobi hyung. I realised he really cares for me and doesn't hesitate to show it" Jimin let out a sigh. "What should I do? But I can't lead him, Yet My heart says not to leave him. Although I'm attached to Yoongi, I know I love Yoongi for sure" 

Jungkook's eyes were blown wide. "So you mean, you have also fallen for Hobi hyung...and Yoongi sunbae?" 

The ravenette blinked when he didn't get a response.  "Jiminie, you know right, you gotta be clear. It's just me..you dont gotta hide, yeah?" 

"Mhm, Thank you, kook

"Ofcourse, silly, why's best friend there for?" Jungkook smiled and sat on the bed. "Now tell me, do you like Hobi hyung?" 

"Uh.." 

"Come on Jimin-ah you can do it!" He cheered 

"Ah! Fine, I really like Hobi hyung....oh well" 

Jungkook gave a deep sigh. "So what you gonna do tomorrow" 

"Make myself understand that i shouldn't have high expectations, cause what if he was just not accustomed to asking a favour and got shy?" 

Jungkook hummed, "Makes sense, expectations lead to destruction..just don't forget you are precious, okay?" He broke into a smile as Jimin let out a laugh. 

"Oh, kook, now enough about me, what are you gonna do tomorrow?" 

"Me?" Jungkook blinked and looked at the ceiling, and he grinned. "I'm gonna ask for your help..." 

"What?" 

🍊🍊🍊

Jimin widened his eyes, "you want me to keep it in his bag" 

Jungkook furiously nodded as he handed Jimin an orange, but only for the first time there was a paper intact with a single thread and tied to the lil stem. 

"This is the last orange I will ever give him in secret," Jungkook softly smiled, musing how attached he had gotten sharing the fruits with Taehyung. 

While growing up, Jungkook's family had faced many financial issues and he grew up food insecure. Only when he was in highschool his dad had taken another better job, and it was well paying. 

But for Jungkook, feeding someone/sharing food was a big deal with his upbringing with a lot of emotional meaning.

Jungkook internally chuckled at the thought that when once he mistakenly heard Taehyung, that why the fuck are there always oranges in my bag, I swears I did not put there??? And was on the verge of being convinced that he's been haunted by some citrus poltergeist because of that. 

"Fine.." Jimin smiled as he saw the cute minty folded paper. 

"Ah, and don't read '' Jungkook gave a warning for which Jimin cackl
ed and his eyes hid under his cheeks. 

"I won't, you trust me that little, Jungkookie?" Jimin chuckled as saw the nervous look on Jungkook. "Don't worry, let's get this bread-or should we say orange.." 

Jungkook giggled at that and nodded, and soon he was watching Jimin heading back upstairs, while he crossed his fingers and hoped for the best. 

🍊🍊
12/08/22
Double update ^^

🍊🍊12/08/22Double update ^^