fi

🍊🍊

🍊🍊

Few words here and there, they both talked with each other minimally, keeping their attention on the eating.

How grateful Jungkook was to select a sweet one, almost making his heart sing in content. 

"Oh..There's only one left, you can take it!" 

Jungkook quickly chirped before Taehyung could utter a single word. 

Taehyung simply closed his parted lips and without saying anything, the fingers slowly made their way towards the last one laying, waiting to be picked as a wish. 

Jungkook's eyes watched how taking no effort Taehyung picked it up, but his eyes went to form a quizzical expression when, just like a week ago, it was forwarding towards him. 

The doe eyes blinked and glanced up to see the brown pupils staring back at him,

Waiting...

Jungkook's jaw clenched a little at the realisation. 

And now that no one was here, it was getting on his mind. 

Heart going haywire already. 

But he knew better than to miss this moment, he could only dream.. At the thought his lips unwantedly curled at the end and parted to allow the orange carpel to be intact on his lips instead, and just like before he found himself anticipating what Taehyung will do.

Is he gonna let it go, or just like yesterday he will take a half back...?

But never in his dream he could grasp the way Taehyung was intently staring at him, at his lips-the orange...and again at the lips, the eyes..basically fluttering before his eyebrows furrowed a little and relaxed and what felt like forever, Taehyung's figure shifted only a little before he leaned forward. 

Not giving Jungkook a time to gasp to himself, cause the orange still in his lips obstruct him, another reason being the elder's nose booping with his own, and soon Taehyung's lips found its place at the end of the carpel.

Jungkook's eyes were blown at this point. 

The sweet orange smell intoxicating his nostrils whereas Taehyung seemed to only lessen the gap and the eyes closed once their lips touched...

Jungkook could barely conclude that he was on the verge of drooling, eyes shut deeper when Taehyung pushed his lips a little further, and took his sweet time. Making the younger temporarily immobile.

Taehyung let his teeths finally sink on the skin of the orange slice, joining them together. Grasping it with his teeths and pulling back, pulling, taking the divided slice in his mouth and biting on it.

Jungkook was completely freezed, and it didn't take longer for Taehyung to join him as they both heard someone's voice. 

"Ah no students have come.." 

Jerking in his place, Taehyung looked around and blinked to see the professor who was supposed to take the next class had already come. 

Well judging by the unsuspicious looks, he's sure he saw nothing. 

"You, What's your name?" 

Taehyung stood up, "Kim Taehyung.." 

"Okay, please rub the whiteboard." 

Jungkook didn't even dare to look at his face when he nodded. 

Taehyung looked back at Jungkook upon realising the teacher was busy on his phone. 

"Kook" 

But boy, he was numb by his ears that Taehyung had to shake his shoulder to get a response. 

"Huh, yeah?" Came out as a whisper, that Taehyung only saw the mere movement of his lips. 

So soft..

He reached out his hands to clear out the orange peels off the desk. "The seeds?" 

Jungkook's eyes only seem to get bigger than ever, as he took notice of the standing male. "P-ardon?" 

Taehyung broke in a smile. "Don't tell me you're really planning on swallowing them." 

"It's fine-" Jungkook quickly bit on and pulled out the leftover seed, another which he had accidentally bitten. Making a fist as he confusingly looked at Taehyung who was still not moving. 

"Gimme, I'll throw 'em out" Taehyung insisted, showing the organic trash in his hands. "Fine, here" he took a peel which was seemingly suited as a bowl and Jungkook unwantedly put those on it. 

What the hell-is going on... 

Jungkook thought before seeing Taehyung who threw them on the trashcan and dusting his hands to get rid of any annoying stickiness, and make his way to clean the whiteboard. 

🍊🍊
13/08/22
A short chapter-the original length but decided to merge two into one so that the book doesn't crosses ch 30 😅

🍊🍊13/08/22A short chapter-the original length but decided to merge two into one so that the book doesn't crosses ch 30 😅