f

🍊🍊

🍊🍊

Jungkook squealed, and fell on his bed with a satisfied grin. "I can't believe he did that, in front of everyone!" 

"Neither can I, Kook," Jimin wondered, leaning on the bedframe of Jungkook's bed. 

"It sounds so good to hear him calling me by kook" 

"Yah! It was me who called you that since the first!" 

But Jungkook was diving down in his emotions as he turned on his stomach and sighed heavily. "Ah my heart-Hyung! Save me, I feel like drowning!" 

"This dramatic bitch, you do deserve Kim Taehyung .." Jimin grumbled, a little laughing to see how dazed Jungkook looked and to annoy him, he ran out the door but not before pulling the whole blanket and pillows, throwing it over the lovesick male. 
.
.
.

"JIMIN-SSI!!!!" 

🍊🍊🍊

"Okay, students now submit the assignments on my desk, everyone I hope you have completed and if not, submit by the end of this week, no one should miss as it will graded in the finals" 

The professor announced and each student who had their project, were lining up to submit on the desk, piling it up. 

"Oh.." Jungkook paused as the other person was about to keep it and got interrupted by Jungkook. "You can keep-" turning his head away from the file, his voice fell silent as he saw it was none other than Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung gave a short laugh. "Give me" took the younger's file in his hand and kept it on top of other projects. 

"T-hank you" Jungkook's cheek flushed, no wonder Taehyung was the most liked student of the class and among their social peers he was such a gentleman.

Taehyung simply shrug with a smile and turned around to get back on his place, and Jungkook felt envious how easily Taehyung interacted with him, unaware whatever sparks he send towards his way, making him stiff and heart going haywire to the times he thinks his heart doesn't even beat.