th

🍊🍊

Taehyung frowned and kept his eyes out on the sky. 

Pretty bored in the class, the same teacher babbling about something he wasn't interested at the moment. 

Not when he once again found another orange inside his bag, it was the morning class but whoever sneaked the orange was well off a sneaky person, like from thin air whenever Taehyung would be a little out of attention and dang the fruit, almost like it spawned inside his bag. 

Taehyung's lips curled at a silly thought, what if there's a fruit god and giving me a curse? 

A much silly thought, indeed. 

Taehyung yawned, hiding his face behind the book so the professor couldn't catch him that he wasn't paying attention. 

Roaming his eyes, his eyes fell on that one student who probably was the only student who was so diligent in the class.

None other than Jeon Jungkook. 

Shrugging, he looked away at the white board. 

🍊

"I fucking hate maths" Seokjin grumbled, to which his boyfriend responded. 

"But baby, you didn't even take the subject" Namjoon threw a more confused look to see suddenly Seokjin giving a flashy grin. 

"Yes, keep reminding me"

Namjoon sighed. "Mood, anyway, Taehyung where's Hoseokie?" He glanced at the male who was mindlessly humming to some indie songs he was listening through his airpods, but stopped to reply. 

"Hyung I'm literally in front of you.." 

Namjoon sighed, "can no one just give me one simple answer to my simple questions?" 

"You wish" Taehyung poked out his tongue. 

"Ah, Namjoon-ah, there's your best friend with his crush, '' Seokjin pointed at the said male.