o

🍊🍊

🍊🍊

"Go divert his attention"

"Excuse me?" Jimin glanced at Jungkook with a baffled gaze.

Jungkook's shoulder slumped, "Hyung please" he bit his lips when he saw that Jimin was nowhere near agreeing. "Okay, just once?"

"Seriously, Jungkook. You still doing this?" Jimin crossed his arms and gave him a known look.

Jungkook sighed internally. "What should I do then? You know it's so hard on crushing over a popular student, so hard to get attention-"

"But not much more than crushing on a silent guy who flips you over just for a greeting." Jimin craned his neck and let out a tired groan.

"Yoongi hyung showed you a middle finger?" Jungkook gasped, eyes turning wide.

"No," Jimin shook his head, "Though he is barely interested in anyone.."

"Yeah, I agree...but-but come on, you are not my Jiminie hyung for no reason, you can do it! And not to mention you do realise that the Hoseok Sunbae clearly drools over you-"

"Stop buttering me up, you bunny, I know you are just coaxing me to hide this in Kim Taehyung's bag.." Jimin pointed an eyebrow when Jungkook gave a grin.

"Great, now no need for wasting time when you already know.. so hyung please, you don't have to do anything, just go and talk with him. I'll manage the rest myself."

And finally Jungkook closed his eyes and blinking opened but in a fleeting moment he got a smack in his forehead. "Ow-"

"Stop exploiting those eyes," Jimin huffs. "Fine, I'll do it" and glances at Jungkook, whose face soon gleamed with a bunny smile. "But I don't know you if you get caught."

"Okay okay, I'll be extra careful now" Jungkook passed a smile and Jimin hummed, still feeling a little freaked out internally.

🍊

The scribbles on the notebook were the only sound apart from the fluttering wind clashing with the open window frame, the soft autumn environment giving a pretty sight to look at.

Taehyung's eyes drifted to search through the little details in the bird on the nearby branch and diverted his gaze back on the end page of the notebook in which he was making a doodle.

"There's no one.."

The brunette lifted his head as he heard a sound. A smile soon attached to his lips, "Jimin hyung.."

Jimieyes pretended to look surprised. "Ah, Taehyung, you are alone?"

Taehyung chuckled and rose from his seat. "You got some nice eyes."

Jimin gritted his teeth and decided on not giving a retort, instead his eyes glared at one behind Taehyung's figure, at the ravenette who sheepishly pointed on his own lips with his finger and begging to stay silent with an apologetic face.

Jimin sighed, and glanced at Taehyung with a gritted smile. "And you are so meticulous.."

"Whatever that means, thanks" Taehyung grinned.

Jimin rolled his eyes, pretending to be annoyed at their usual banter. "Apart from the joke, what are you doing alone? Your friends are in the cafeteria. "

Taehyung gave a hum and stepped out of his seat, going infront of Jimin and stoppling near the window near his corner.

"I was just..drawing some stuffs"

Jimin nodded. Taking a peek at Jungkook who tiptoed to reach Taehyung's desk.

🍊🍊
09/08/22

🍊🍊09/08/22