26. Normal day.

He loves me, he loves me!  Nothing could be perfect-er.
Toga spun around her room, squealing as she brought out her phone. Her Izuku was still in school, so she couldn't text him and expect a reply, like, immediately.

toga woooo-ga: 'Hia, Izu! Hope you're doing well in school! :D💘'

toga woooo-ga: 'Wuv you! >W<'
-
She smiled to herself, her life was perfect!

--
Izuku was still class, listening and jotting down every single word their teacher, Mr. Aizawa, said in his notebook. He bit his lip, trying not to murmur, Kaccan would surely realize if he did.
"Oh my gosh, can you quit it!?" Bakugo yelled at him. Izuku flinched, startled. He's lucky with all of Toga's sneaking around he didn't jump anymore. Now.. What did he do to get Kaccan's attention?

"Yes?" He asked, confused. "But um, what did I do..?" He tried to keep his voice steady, but it still came out nervous. "Your writing so much and your making so much NOISE!" Bakugo yelled, effectively catching their teacher's attention, and a couple of students.
"Please lower your voice, Bakugo." The teacher calmly said, facing them. Bakugo growled, before backing off.

"Rest assure, there is nothing to be embarrassed of. Just shows your dedicated to learning, you have my respect on that." His fellow classmate said to him, Tenya, Iida. He nodded. In the background Bakugo muttered a, 'Nerd..' But both ignored it.

That's when he heard a ding. Secretly he checked. Toga just asked him how he was doing, that's sweet. Sadly, he cannot reply right now, the teacher would notice. He'll answer her at lunch.

-

Time passed by, he had gotten invited to eat lunch with Uraraka, and had even befriended Iida. He laughed with them as they joked around. Iida, as it turns out, isn't so strict. That's when he remembered Toga's texts. She had sent him another one, but he couldn't check what it had said. He brought out his phone.
'Wuv you! >W<' Was sent. He smiled, her texts where so sweet.

"Woah! Somebody has a girlfriend~!" Came a loud obnoxious voice from behind him. It was somebody who resembled a lighting bolt, or.. Pikachu. Denki, Kaminari.
He quickly shielded his phone away, a bright blush threatening to come up on his face. "N-no, she's just a friend.." Izuku said, even if it wasn't true. The last thing he needed was for everyone to know about Toga. Whether he admitted it or not, he actually was very protective of her. He cared about her, a lot..
"Ya sure.. Uzuki Yadormii and his girl, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!- Actually, what's her name?" Kaminari continued. Izuku shut off his phone, so no one could see her name. Simply sighing, he dismissed him. "Kaminari, it's nobody." One of his friends from his table called him over, "Come on Kami! We still gotta get Bakugo onboard with us!" He believes her name was Mina. Kaminari huffed, "Coming! Also, call me Denki!" Denki smiled at him before leaving. Finally.

"You have a girlfriend?" Came the quick voice of Uraraka. "Huh- Uh.." Izuku stuttered, he didn't know if he should tell the truth. "Uraraka, that is not an appropriate question." Iida reminded next to her. "Oh ya, sorry." She apologized, doing a tiny bow. Izuku giggled, "Don't worry it's fine." Maybe he could introduce them to Toga, he's sure they'll get along.

-

But there was one thing he didn't know. Toga was kinda.. Stalking him. She knew he would reply to her texts.. But the thought that something might of happened to him scared her. So, she was just peeking in. UA was filled with windows so it was quite easy.
Peering in, she saw her Izu at a table with that fast kid, Tenya or something, and.. Uraraka. She shouldn't be envyis, after all, her and her Izu where dating! But she also didn't like how close Uraraka was getting. It was so obvious! She was blushing around him, making excuses to be closer to him.. It made her blood run cold. It's whatever, she just has to make sure Uraraka doesn't try anything.

That got her wondering. What if Uraraka wasn't a problem any more? She had her connection with the league, it she really wanted to, she could- No.. No, she can't. It would make her Izu sad.
She sighed. It's whatever, she knows her Izu wouldn't go for Uraraka.

While her Izuku is in school, what will she do? It had been a while since she last cut someone. It would be against Izuku's morals. But what choice does she have? She craves for blood, he craves to save people. She wants to harm people, he wants to protect them.. She's a monster.
---
(800 words excluding this.)

HELLO PEOPLE! I bring thou+forth a new chapter!