25. Confession initiation, of the heart.

"Hay Izu? What are you doing?~" It was just another day, school got cancelled, something about a rib incident? So he and Toga got to hang out. "Just texting." Izuku responded sending yet another text to Uraraka. "Well.. Who are you texting?" Toga asked. "Uraraka." It was a simple answer, but it was just enough to make Toga want to scream.
Sure she had no problem with her Izuku talking to other people, it's fine. But Uraraka seemed like she was very important. And she, was another girl. It was fine, it's fine!

"Oh, that girl from the entrance exam? She seems.. Cool, I guess." Toga commented trying to hide her jealousy. "Yup. Ok, so what do you want to do?" Izuku asked. Toga took in a deep breath, she's not gonna say it, she's not gonna say it..- "I LIKE YOU!" She yelled, a strong blush on her face. "Well I like you too Toga." Izuku replied. She groaned, "No.. I mean like.. Like, like. As in... Feelings, of. I really like you, maybe even love you." She confessed.

His eyes widened. The girl he has a crush on actually likes him back? It's weird, he'd never think anyone would ever like him in that way. "If I'm being honest.. I do t-too.." He replied back sheepishly. He didn't know what to say. "Really?" Himiko seemed really happy. "Ya I do. Your the funniest, cutest, friendliest girl. I mean of course I'd like you, just didn't expect you to feel the same way." Toga had the biggest smile on her face. She suddenly jumped on him. "Oh-" Izuku didn't finish when Toga kissed him. It felt like that moment could last forever.

----__----__----__----

"Kuroguri! What's the report on the recruits!? We need to make a name for ourselves, quickly!" Shigaraki yelled. "Shigaraki, the recruits are actually here. I don't suggest to be yelling out so loudly, this information without even knowing if they are to be approved." Kuroguri advised. "Whatever, approve them all!" He declared. As Kuroguri was about to disagree, someone else did. "Yes, Shigaraki, I agree for, 'making a name', but.. You still need to be cautious and peculiar about the people on the team, it would NOT be wise unless you fully trust your judgement, and mine." Came the voice of his mentor, All For One.. "Yes master." Shigaraki replied. He turned to Kuroguri.
"Well? What are you waiting for?! Bring in the recruits already!" Shigaraki barked, viciously scratching at his neck. His, 'Servant' as Shigaraki liked to call Kuroguri, went to a separate room to gather the future wannabe-villains.

Shigaraki silently cursed. Footsteps making thumps on the wooden floor came to a stop. "Smells bad in here.." Came a gruff voice. He couldn't care less to know their names. Ooo~! This is sooOoo~ Cool!" Came a high-pitched girly voice.
Shigaraki smiled, looking up he realized who it was. "You changed your mind." He spoke.

"Welp, I guess I did!" Toga giggled. The man next to her, who had spoken earlier sneered. "Crazy." He murmured. He was mostly half-burnt, black hair, a Todoroki. "Why hello, Todoroki Touy-" Shigaraki started. "Dabi." Replied the man. Shigaraki shrugged, what a weird fake name.

"Well it's clear we're not getting proper introductions, welcome to the base of The League Of Villains. (L-O-V, for short.- I don't feel like bothering with you, so.. My servan- Assistant, Kuroguri will be approving of you, disposing of you, whatever." Shigaraki bluntly said scratching at his neck. Kuroguri sighed.
As he bowed, he said, "Hello." To introduce himself. All the while Shigaraki left the room, and left him the work.

All he could hear as he left was, "Oh! That sounds fun!" From Toga, and the contradictive, opinionless fool, Twice. "Ya!- No.."
-

Toga knows what she's doing isn't heroic. she knows it's not ethical. But is it wrong? That's where it blurs. Like she said, it's not ethically seen as right, but she's doing this for good. Freedom. Where she.. Hopefully, will never be judged again because of her quirk.
"So that means I'm approved..?" Toga smiled. Kuroguri nodded. "YAY!!" Toga hopped up and down. Her Izu's dream came together, and now.. So is her's!

-----
(708 words excluding this.)
WOW! Short chapter, um some things happened. If you search up, 'Dead YouTuber', then the most recent person who comes up is why I'm fretting.. :(