23. Not just a joke..

Once again, Izuku saw his mom in the living room, up early. She was pacing back and forth worriedley, she was on the phone as well. "Um, mom-?" He asked, but he was shushed by his mother, who was trying to listen to her phone.
Confused, he looked at the TV. Hay, wasn't that Kaccan's house?

On the Tv it read, 'Pranks have gone too far', that is.. Suspicious. Oh gosh, is it about the prank he and Toga pulled? But why was it such a worrying deal? Wasn't it mostly harmless?
The Tv flashed to a shot of Mitsuki and Kaccan. His mother hurriedly looked back at the Tv, it was live.
Kaccan's mom seemed horrified. "Miss Katsuki, do you have any clue who might have done this?" A reporter asked, and a detective was right next to her. "I- I don't know who would do such a thing.." Mitsuki stuttered. Why was everyone freaking out? Was their, 'little' prank too far?
"What about your son? How is he taking this?" The reporter asked. "Whoever did this is gonna pay. When I become a hero I'll find out whoever did this." Bakugo said determined.

"Well, it's not everyday you see your friends decapitated head, right? Aha.." The female reporter joked, and you could see her wince. It wasn't exactly the time to joke. Izuku looked away from the Tv.

A.. Decapitated head? They didn't do that. He and Toga just left a note and flowers, they never.. They wouldn't do that. He needed to talk to Toga, he got on his shoes and was about to leave out the door. "Izu, honey. Please don't go out, you saw the News. One of Bakugo's friends where.. And I don't want that to happen to you, you are very close to Kaccan." His mother said stopping him. He tried not to talk angrily about Kaccan, "Uh, ya. I'm going to.. Visit him! Just to make sure he's ok." He said making up an excuse. She nodded, "Okay Izu. Can you also tell Mitsuki to come visit, I've been trying to contact her." His mother asked.
He put on the realest smile he could, "Yup, sure!" The smile was fake but his mother seemed relieved.

"Be careful!" She called after him as he left.
Great, now he would need to visit Kaccan. He was probably the last person Kaccan wanted to see. He sent Toga a text.
Broccoli boi: 'Toga, meet me at: ihbhigjnb street. I have to tell you something.')

The street he had put was one that was close to Mitsuki's address, so once he and Toga met up he could go visit her. And hopefully Toga would come with him.

--

Soon arriving to the street he waited until Toga came. "Hi Izu~! You said you wanted to talk about something?" She asked innocently. "Um ya. The prank we did yesterday, at kaccan's house.. He was on the News. And erm, they found something.." He mumbled, he didn't know how to say it, it was just unbelievable to him.
"Decapitated head-" She said bluntly. He quickly shushed her, it's not just something you say outloud! "YES! That.."

She nodded her head. "What about it?" She asked. He nervously chuckled, "When we where there yesterday.. I just- I don't know how it could of happened! Surely we would have seen something."  Izuku was feeling deflated, how could they not of noticed? How could he not of noticed? How is he supposed to be a hero if he couldn't even spot the culprit! "Oh um, y-ya it's crazy. I just.. Can't believe it either!" Toga said dramatically. He couldn't place his finger on it but she was.. Somewhat off.

This brought him to his next topic. "Oh, Himi? I have to visit, 'Aunt' Mitsuki, do you want to come with?" He asked, ignoring her previous odd behaviour. "Yup!" She agreed quickly, a goofy smile on her face.
Ok, yay. Now he didn't have to face Mitsuki, and Kaccan, alone. He had Toga going with him!

"One thing.. My mom probably already told Mitsuki about you.." Izuku said suddenly. "Aww, she did!?" Toga cooed excitedly, it wasn't exactly a thing to be happy about. "..You might have to wear a disguise." He added on. She nodded. She made a signal, saying she would be back, then she just. . Disappeared.

For about 5 minutes, then she was back. "TADAA!" She yelled jumping in front of him.
Her hair was in a pony tail, a hat decorated with flowers on her head, and she was wearing a hoodie. It was basic stuff but it still made her look like an entirely different person, beside, there where TONS of blonde girls in Japan- including Mitsuki herself!- "Ok, lets'a goo!" Toga yelled, leading the way. Izuku chuckled, "Um, Toga? It's the erm, other way." He said informing her. She nodded her head, "Right! I knew that." She's adorable..

Going up the street Mitsuki lives, Toga was being a bit obnoxious. She was practicing a accent to complete her disguise. "I'm Yuki tomajer, totally not suspicious!" Izuku sighed, "I think your fine Toga, just use the name himiko." She sassily replied back, "Fine." and flipped her hair. They both giggled, Izuku could never take anything serous with Toga around. And then.. They arrived.
"Oh, Himi! We're here." Izuku quickly reminded her.

Suddenly it struck him just how serious this was, there was police tape everywhere. There was a News reporter, and police officer's around, Toga nervously tugged on his arm. "Izu? I don't think we should be here, if they find out we pranked him, they're also gonna think that we where the ones who.. Did, that to one of Bakugo's friends. We should go.." He hummed, that's true. They shouldn't linger longer than they have too.
He nodded, "Alright, but first I just need to tell Mitsuki to visit my mom, on her request. So my mom doesn't get suspicious." She understood, "Ok, I'll wait here!" She waved from behind the house.

Trying to go as unnoticed as possible he snuck through until he was close enough to Mitsuki. She was talking to a reporter so he was somewhat awkward about it, "Mitsuki? Um, my mom told me to tell you.. If you can visit her? She wants to make sure you- you and Kaccan are okay.." He mumbled looking down. She seemed surprised to see him, "Oh Izuku! It's so nice to see you again, I can't today, maybe later down the week. Tell Ms. Midoriya that, please." Her voice was gentle. She was always nicer to him than her own son, she must've been especially shaken from the event since she was usually screaming at people.
"Ok." He replied meekly. Then backed away quietly so Kaccan wouldn't know he was here.

As soon as he was out of eyesight and back with Toga, he let out a breath of relief. "I got lucky kaccan wasn't there, Mitsuki seems so out of it though.." He told to Toga, he kinda felt bad for her. Toga nodded along, "Poor woman, she already had Baka-go to deal with." She sympathize. Izuku snorted. "Ok, that was smart. But I don't think it's the time to joke around." "Your right." She admitted. That's when another thought bugged him.
"But.. Who left the head on their porch? That's what confuses me.. Who?" He though outloud. "It could practically be anyone, literally. You said he had made a lot of people mad, and no doubt the rest of Bakugo's friends joined along." Toga added. Toga was right, Kaccan had wronged a lot of people.. But who would go this far?

---
(1280 words excluding this.)

First chapter of today! Im'a post another one after and maybe one tomorrow. So y'all should be entertained for a bit! :] [That's like 3,000 words O-O}