22. Prank.

"Don't be such a drag! Izu, seriously, how could this ever go wrong!?" Toga groaned jokingly. "I k-know, but.. What if we get caught? Then what?" Izuku replied fearful, there where just so many things that COULD go wrong. "But it will be funny~! And what's the worse that they can do? It's just a harmless prank." Toga said trying to convince him. It worked.

"Alright, but if he finds out, you know we're like.. Dead. Well maybe not you, but I am." Izuku said finally going with the plan. What is the plan? To prank kaccan. Not much of a plan. Prank, run, and hope he doesn't find out. Or an extra step that Izuku had added, pray. Pray to whatever that he doesn't find out.
Toga said as some kind of revenge.

"Alright, so first. We are gonna TP his house, then we leave a not so.. Family friendly note, leave a bouquet of flowers for his mom, and leave him a little surprise. I'll tell you what that is, later.." Toga said mischievously, laughing quietly to herself. Kaccan was never the one for pranks, unless he was the one doing the pranking. Last year, an exchange student pranked him and the next day he was in bandages and in the hospital. They waved it off as, 'Self defense', so Kaccan never got in trouble for it. The exchange student went back to their country..

"Alright we set to go?" She asked. He nodded, "Alright, here you go~!" Toga said handing him a toilet paper roll, she also kissed his cheek as she went by. He blushed immensely, he continued to look down at the ground. It's just a friendly thing right? Right. Ya..

Once they where finished toilet papering Kaccan's house, Toga went up to the front porch. There she was writing a note. "What are you writing?" Izuku questioned, looking over her shoulder. "Just a little something.." She responded, entranced on the note in front of her. He read what was already written, and promptly looked away.
Toga can't write that!! "Toga! You can't write that! That's so- that's not good!" He yelled. She giggled, "It's fine. Like you've never sweared.." He moved his head back and forth, "No." He said. "Oh. Well it's fine. He'll never suspect it's you then." He sighed.

They left a bouquet of roses there and where about to leave, "Oh! Hold on." Toga tugged at his arm, she ran back up onto the porch. She left a package there.. Then she knocked on the door and ran, "Go, run!" She yelled. "That wasn't part of the plan!!" Izuku yelled after her.
soon they where out of breath, someone had opened the door, hopefully they didn't see him. "Aha! I can't imagine how mad he must be!" Toga wheezed. He laughed with her, "But what did you put in the package?" Izuku asked her. She looked the other way, "Nothing~" "Ok.." He said. She was lightly giggling. What did she leave on the porch?

"Don't worry Izu~ He will be a lot more cautious with who he messes with! Oh, Izu, do you remember those bullys we met?" She asked. "Um, ya. Why? Did something happen, or..?" He asked confused. She giggled louder, "No reason~! No reason at all!" He laughed nervously, "If you say so."

He thought for a bit. "What was the note for?" He asked, she had wrote some pretty questionable things. "So Bakugo, is he protective of his mother?" She asked, "Ya." He responded, not knowing how it would answer his question. "Well.. It will make it seem like Ms. Mitsuki went out with some, 'dude.'" She said. "Oh! I mean.. That explains the note.." He said connecting the dots.
"Plus, the flowers. It's like the dude got them for her, also as an apology for her. Y'know, for somewhat endangering her marriage, and relationship with her son.." Toga more quietly said. He could tell she was feeling kinda guilty now that she knew what she might of done. He comforted her, "Don't worry, they fight all the time. They'll forget within a week. And that will be the starting of school and most letters, so they'll have different things to focus on, depending if Kaccan got in or not." She nodded. "Ya your right." She smiled.

"Anytime, shorty." He said. She narrowed her eyes at him, "I'm not short, we're like the same height! More or less.." She defended. It was an on-going joke between them. "Sure." He said sarcastically. "Well I'm average. Your.. Below average height!" She said back. He, 'hmp'ed. "Not true." He said acting offended. She laughed, "Your just jealous I'm better at... Being tall." "What? That doesn't make sense." He responded back confused.
The two continued squabbling friendly, the two where meant for each other.

------
(805 words excluding this.)

Yo what up, anyways I think.. Next week ima post like 2-3 chapters on the same day soo.. You guys can look forward to that! Kinda as an apology for me posting so randomly, so, ya. :]