Closer Chapter 11

It was late at night. Izuku was laying in his bed as he was on his phone looking some things up. Himiko was dead asleep next to him, while the others slept on the floor in their sleeping bags. They were all fast asleep, Well, except for one.

"And then we watched a movie and talked about boys." Twice said talking about his friend. Izuku wasn't really paying attention to him as he just kept patting his head. "That's nice."

His real focus was on his phone. Izuku has been feeling a certain way about someone with a blood fetish, and he kinda wished he didn't. His search history contained the following:

'How to know if I like someone?'

'How to stop liking someone?'

'How to stop someone from liking you?'

'How to put a condom on?'

While Izuku was doing his "research" Twice got his attention. "Me and Tsuyu are going to the mall next week." He said. "Wait, what did you say?" Izuku asked barely getting what he said.

"Me and Tsuyu are going to the mall next week." Twice repeated. "Asui? You've been speaking to Asui?" Izuku asked getting up from his bed.

"It's Tsuyu and yes we are BFFs." Twice said proudly.

Izuku groaned. "How long have you been talking to her?" He said putting his shoes on. "Like, two days after we got here." Twice said. "Stay here, I'll be right back." Izuku told him as he walked out still wearing his PJs that consisted of a shirt that said shirt and boxers.

While walking to the girl's dorm Izuku just kept cursing under his breath. Once in front of Tsuyu's door, he knocked on it a few times and waited for her to answer. After a moment the door opened.

"Midoriya?" Tsuyu said half asleep. Her hair was in a bun, she had on a white shirt with a green cartoon frog on and green PJ pants. "I know you're talking to Twice." Izuku told her.

Tsuyu yawned before opening the door wider for him to come in. "I think we need to talk." She said. Izuku walks in and looks around a bit. He sees everything is frog-themed.

"So you're saying I can't talk to Twice?" She asked. "Yes." He told her. "I refuse." "N-nani?" Izuku was shocked at her response. "Me and Twice are BFFs." She told him. "Okay, I got that part already. ut if more people know about him and the league then- Wait! Why haven't you said anything yet?" Izuku asked.

"When I meet him he was stealing my nail clippers. I froze seeing a villain in the dorms at first. But then he started to tell me you said he and the league could live with you if they followed your rules." She said.

"He told you all that?" Izuku asked. "Yes. Then Himiko came a little after and apologized for the camp and trying to kill us." Tsuyu told him. "Great." Izuku groaned.

"First Kacchan, then Uraraka, then Shinsou now you. If this keeps up I'm pretty sure the whole school will know. Izuku mumbled. "Do you like her?" Tsuyu asked. "Like who?" Izuku asked knowing exactly who she was referring to.

"Himiko. Do you like her?" She asked again. Izuku scratched the back of his head as he thought about it. "I don't know." He tells her. "I mean I don't really know anything about her. She's a villain, I'm sure she has hurt people, and she doesn't know no mean no." He added.

"Then why did you let her stay for so long?" Tsuyu asked. "I don't know." Izuku said looking down at his feet. They stood there not saying anything. Until Tsuyu spoke.

"I'm going to go back to bed now." She said as Izuku looked at her for a few seconds. "Oh, y-yeah, yeah sorry." He said going to her door to leave. "Stop talking to Twice." He said before leaving.

"No." Tsuyu said to the now empty room. Izuku made his way back to his dorm and when he opened the door he saw everyone was still asleep, except for Twice who was drawing on the walls.

"Oh, your back. That was fast/ Hurry up next time." Twice said. Izuku walk to his bed and sat on the edge. He took his jacket off and threw it on the floor but it landed on top of Shigarki's face.

He looked at Himiko's sleeping face as he tried to come up with a reason why he likes her. "Are me and Tsuyu still BFFs?" Twice asked. "Um, I guess for now. Just stop seeing her so often. We don't need more people knowing you guys are here." Izuku said laying back down.

"No promises." Twice responded. Izuku didn't get much sleep that night. He kept overthinking things. Once it was 7:34 he decided to go for a morning run.

Changing into his P.E uniform, he leaves the dorms quietly. He ran for a bit until he got lost in thought and realized he ran for almost 2 hours. It was 9:23 am. Good thing there was no school today.

Looking around he realized he stopped at the U.A forset. "Good place to rest I guess." Izuku said laying on the grass. His thoughts are still lingering about Himiko.

He then sat up and groaned. "I Know I like her but why is it so hard to figure out why?" He said while looking up at the clouds. "Who?" A voice said making Izuku jump. "Ah!" Once he saw who it was he calmed down. 'Of course, it's her.

It was Himiko, she was wearing a U.A uniform and she had her hair down. "Where did you get that?" Izuku asked. "Oh, you know, around." Himiko giggled as she sat next to him. "But why are you out here? I woke up and you were gone." She asked.

"Just thinking." Izuku said. "About?" She asked. He thought about it for a sec. "Why do you like me?" He asked. Himiko's face showed surprise at his question. She put her finger on her chin as she thought about it.

"Oh yeah! I thought you looked cool all beat up and bloody." She said with a huge smile. 'I like her? Really?' He thought to himself. She notice he didn't seem pleased with her answer.

"At first." She said getting his attention again. "Now that I got to meet you and know everything about you I no longer want to stab you to death." She told him. "That's...good." Izuku said.

They sat in silence for a moment before Himiko spoke. "Do you like me?" She asked. "Yeah." He told. "Why?" She asked. "That's what I've been trying to figure out." Izuku told her.

"Oh." She said. To his surprise, she didn't seem upset at all. "You're not mad?" He asked. "Why would I be mad?" Himiko asked. "Because." Izuku said standing up.

"I don't have a reason why I like you. Is it because you're beautiful, is it because you're nice to me?" He said. "I know why?" Himiko said as she stood up as well. "Why?" He asked.

"Cause I played with your wee-wee." Himiko said while laughing up a storm. Izuku tried to keep himself from smiling. He had to admit it was a little funny but now wasn't the time.

After she stopped laughing and was able to compose herself, she leaped on Izuku, wrapping her arms around his neck dangling off him. Nearly falling over, Izuku puts his arms around her waist to hold her up.

"I like you and you like me, so who cares if you don't have a reason to. You can a million reasons not to but it won't matter since you like me anyways." She told him. "That's...strangely logical." Izuku said.

They then stood there in each other's embrace. "It feels so good that I don't have to force you anymore." Himiko said. "As weird as that sentence is, I have to agree with you. We have a strange relationship." Izuku told her.

Himiko lifted her head to look at Izuku. "We do, don't we, Boyfriend?" She asked him. Izuku's face got redder than tomato. "Y-yes, G-G-Girlfriend." Izuku told her.

Himiko closed her eyes and puckered her lips while making a loud. "Mmmmmm." Though very flustered, Izuku followed her steps. Their lips were mere centimeters from one another.

Boom!

But they stopped when they heard a loud explosion. Letting go of each other, they walked out of the forest and near the dorms. They see something that makes them groan.

Izuku's room was on fire as his roommates run towards them. "The jig is up!" Shigaraki shouted. "What. The. F#ck!" Izuku shouted.

"Did I forget to leave the door locked?" Himiko said while scratching her head in embarrassment.

Well