19. Results...

Izuku the entire next day felt unmotivated. While he was with Toga he was all sluggish, barley making an effort. "Oh come on, I'm sure they might make an exception. So what are three points?" Toga tried lifting his spirits. "Ya. Might." He replied blankly. It didn't mean they would.
She sighed, "You never know. Besides, what about the written exam? If you score more than average I'm sure it will boost your score. Don't they just combine them anyway?" She said as if it where obvious. I mean, she might be right. Afterall, it should just contribute to his score, right?

He breathed a sigh of relief. "Ya, your right. Hopefully they take pity on, 'Uzuki Yadormii'." He joked, she laughed. "Oh, poor Uzuki Yadormii, truly a tragic soul!~" She continued joking. This actually reminds him about after the entrance exam. With the disguise.

See, it had been quite a pain you could say. For one, the dye wouldn't come out, two, one of the contact lenses got stuck, and three, well, he only had an hour tops to get rid of it before he had to go back home. To face his mother. There was even a fourth thing! His clothes where scratched up from the entrance exam and he had to buy a change of clothes from a convenience store. They really are convenient.
The dye, he and Toga had tried furiously scrubbing it out of his hair. It just left a small tint, so his hair was just a darker shade of green. Could hardly notice it. The contact lenses where taken out by putting an overflow of eye drops to push them out. The eye drops where also bought from the convenience store. And third, he came home somewhat flustered, his hair kinda wet, and his eyes slightly red. What a sight to see your own son looking like he just came of of a horror movie. But overall it turned out well, excluding his crushed dreams.

"Oh my gosh, do you remember the look on the lady cashier's face?! When we came in the second time to get the drops. AHA! It was hilarious, she seemed so confused!" Toga was practically dying of laughter after the incident, and even now she was still gasping for air. For him it wasn't the most pleasant experience.
He groaned, putting his face in his hands. "Not for mee~! She seemed so.." Izuku thought for a second, what was her expression? "Horrified? Petrified? Like someone who regrets their life decisions?" Toga filled in for him teasingly. "Yaa.." He murmured, he couldn't help the smile that came up on his face. Oh how he felt soo bad for the cashier. She giggled softly, "Scaring people is our specialty~" She sung.

Usually she would say it was her specialty, but I guess now they share the title. "Yup." He responded. Her face heated up for a bit, for some reason she was getting more nervous around him. "Hayy, Izu? What would you say about.. Girls? The g-girls, like.. Ya." She stuttered not knowing exactly how to phrase it. "Just curious, you know." She added to make it less targeted. "I mean. Your nice, I don't know. Girls are girls. Why do you ask Himi?" He said casually. He was talking as if it where a normal conversation, which it was, but she was struggling to form each sentence. "No reason, no reason at all. By the way.. Do you think your mom really hates me?" She asked another question, these questions seemed random and not at all connected.

"I wouldn't say hate.." He emphasized. "She tried to stab me." Toga said with a bored look. "W-well, I just think you got on the wrong foot. Maybe with some time?" He noticed how she visibly brightened at his words.
Yes! So there was still a chance for her. These questions actually where kinda related, she likes Izuku. Butttt~ She needs to get the approval of his mother. She doesn't seem to really like her that much, but like her Izu said, in some time they might just get along! Then she can be happy with her Izu! No other girls to steal his heart.

"Did anyone catch your attention? Anybody interesting? Fufu~"  Himiko asked slyly, see yesterday at the entrance exam she might have been.. Spying on him, a bit. It was so she could see how well he did! She wouldn't be allowed to watch but she really wanted to make sure he was doing well. So she snuck in, hiding most of the time. "Hmm.. There where a couple quirks, like this blue haired kid-" Ahh, she knew who that was, it was the rip-off sonic who had screamed at her Izu. "-He seemed to have an engine type of quirk. Made him really fast." She decided to add on, "Maybe his side effect is acting like a robot." She joked. The kid resembled a pro hero, but she couldn't put her finger in it.
He stopped. "Wait- how do you.. How do you know that? Yes he acted sorta robotically, but we where inside..." Oh shoot. Looks like her covers been blown.
She rubbed her neck sheepishly, "Aha.. I may have attended just a little bit.." She confessed. He was gawking at her, UA's security was unmatched, it was impossible to sneak in without pro heros being contacted. How she managed to sneak in surprised him.

Toga sighed, at least he didn't seem worried. But there was one thing that wouldn't leave her mind. That bobbed haired girl, she seemed awfully friendly...
"Oh! Himi? How are we gonna get the letter of whether I got in or not? Won't my mom know if she gets a letter from UA about the entrance exam?" He asked suddenly. There where just so many things that could go wrong.. She smiled cheerfully, "Don't worry. They can send them to post offices for you to pick up over there. I already registered one, if you want we can go check it out. But chances are the letter isn't going to be there, they're supposed to hand out results next week." He relaxed, alright thats great. Now his mother won't receive a letter from UA high saying Uzuki Yadormii took an entrance exam.
He nodded. "Sure."

---

Toga and Izuku went to the post office she had registered for the letter. Just so they could remember where it was. Soon enough they where there, it was kinda in the middle of nowhere which kinda makes sense, but also doesn't. Who would go this far for a post office?

They entered and the cool air of air conditioning hit them. There was a lady at a front desk. "What can I do for you?" She asked politely. Toga leaned over and whispered in her ear something, the woman nodded and gestured for them to follow. Izuku just complied not knowing what was going on.
"Here you go." Was the last thing the Lady said before giving Toga a key, and leaving them in a room full of gold-ish silvery compartments, each with it's own number. Toga opened one labeled: '10028' and looked back at him.

"So ya, this is where the letter will be sent. And other packages... Obviously there's nothing right now, you barley took the test yesterday so I wouldn't expect them to send a lette-" Toga was explaining to him but he couldn't help but interrupt. "But there's a techy looking letter right now.." He said. She looked in and now she noticed, there in fact was a letter there. With UA's official stamp..
She picked it up and handed it to Izuku. "Wow, I didn't think they would send one so soon.. Maybe, open it?" Her voice held a ting of nervousness. He gulped and nodded. His throat felt dry, he didn't think he could speak. Whatever this letter contained, would determine whether or not all his work had been worth it.

He took the seal off and the unexpected happened, a hologram appeared. It startled him a lot and he nearly dropped it. "Uzuki Yadormii, we aware of your entrance exam performance. Your points in the physical part where.. Lacking, in the written exam you did better than average. Your points in the physical part weren't enough..." The hologram speaking basically just told him he had failed the physical..

---
(1403 words excluding this.)

Earlier chapter, kinda, lol. :]