18. Entrance exam!

Guess what today was! The ENTRANCE EXAM!!
Izuku was so psyched! But also extremely nervous.. Today was finally the day. He had woken up nice and early and had met up with Toga.

"Ok, do you remember what we have to do?" Toga seemed serious, he nodded. "The disguise, right." He said while pulling up a workout bag. Carefully Toga started putting in the contacts for him and dying his hair with the temporary spray. Ok, he was really doing this. A couple months ago he was just the wimpy, 'Deku', but now, he was all strong and was about to ace that entrance exam!
"Alright, you look good!" Toga exclaimed, backing away to examine her work. He felt oddly confident. Surely nobody would notice, right?

"Ok! But just oneee~ thing! You might have to change your personality a bit.. If that Bakugo kid ends up in the same class... Try not to be afraid of him, and interact with him the least as possible. Oh! I also did a little bit of snooping and specific items are allowed!" Toga cheerfully gave him the staff they had been working with the past week. "Apparently since in hero work they have equipment and stuff, they allow you to bring this in. Also for less powerful quirks to get an even advantage." She explained.

He felt like he could actually pull this off. His now black hair wasn't that bad, and the gray contacts where pretty convincing. There was only one question he had left, "Weak quirk?" He was confused, he knew he didn't have a quirk, but, 'Uzuki Yadormii' he wasn't quite sure.. "Rightttt.... As Yadormii I put you as, 'slightly advanced abilities.' So like, slightly better speed, strength, and intelligence. Which works out since they don't know how good you originally where, and your pretty smart too!" She excitedly explained.
Huh, Slightly advanced abilities? That could work.

"You look all ready to go! Remember: You are Uzuki, Yadormii, or just Yadormii. You have, 'slightly advanced abilities' as your quirk, and you are NOT afraid of Bakugo. Alright? Now come on! We don't wanna be late!" Toga giggled, not even giving him time to respond. He laughed with her, he felt kinda weird with this new identity, but at least he was finally getting the chance to be what he's always wanted to be.
A hero.

---
"Andddd..~ We're here! I can't go on past this point or else people will get suspicious, just go up the stairs and you'll be fine! First entrance." Toga chimed in. He was about to question her, "But why wouldn't you be allowed to-" But she was already gone. He sighed, and turned around to walk up to the exam entrance. Only, he forgot that there where stairs up ahead of him.. But before he could meet the ground, he felt weightless for a minute.
"AHH! Sorry, I used my quirk.. I thought it would be bad luck to trip right before the entrance exam. Aha.. Right?"

When he saw who it was, it was a brown haired girl with a bob-cut. She seemed to have a bubbly personality, kinda ironic considering her quirk. He assumed it was.. Some gravity type quirk? ANYWAYS, now is not the time to fan out about cool quirks, it was the entrance exam for goodness sake, there where sure to be tons of quirks!
"Um, yup! G-good luck." He replied not to be awkward, but she was already up and running. Dammit, he still stuttered..

Midoriya rushed and was soon- with a couple of directions - at the starting line with some other recognizable quirked people. But a lady came up to them, "Come on kiddos, first it's the written exam. Come on, off you go." It was midnight!! She was teaching at UA!?
She ushered all the kids into a room, an auditorium of some sort. President mic, as he had recognized, made a speech. He may or may not have mumbled a bit and got yelled at by another participant.. Whoops.

After the whole encouraging speech, it was time for the written exam. They where put in a silent room with desks aligning in rows.
Immediately they where handing out papers, and he guesses that's the cue!
They where only given about an hour an a half to complete the questions and write two at least, one-thousand letter essays. When the time was up they got out of their seats and turned them in to the front, aka, to Midnight. Which he may or may not have freaked out at being so close to an ACTUAL hero! He was a bit worried though, he only got just about more than half of the questions, but didn't finish the whole thing. After that they where lead to a separate tunnel that lead back outside to the starting line. Here is where they where supposed to fight and show how much they could handle on their own.

Where they would fight.. It was just supposed to be some robots as he had heard, but the fact that the robots could actually fight back!? But Toga was much scarier, so how bad could it be?
He had started mumbling again, and the bubbly girl from earlier had snapped him out of it. "Oh, thanks. Sorry, I tend to mumble sometimes-" He had tried to thank her and explain, but the kid who had yelled at him in the auditorium yelled at him AGAIN. "YOU! The one who was mumbling earlier, stop trying to distract the other people!" Yelled the blue haired kid, he had rectangular glasses and seemed to have robotic movements. He said another apology and just tried to focus on the countdown. Thankfully, it seemed Bakugo had no interest in him, good.
"THREE! TWO! ONE!" GO!" The voice of president mic rang around from the microphone and kids began to speed through. He had remembered the point system, for different sized robots, the different amount of points you could get. He had started with a 2 pointer, using the staff he had practised with, he propelled himself and kicked the robot slightly backwards. He then used the staff to wedge inbetween two pieces of metal, the head and the body, and basically.. Decapitated the robot, successfully getting himself 2 points. But as he looked around, he saw that other participants had done triple what he had done in the same amount of time, or even less! He tried not to think about that, he just needs to get enough points to pass.
Successfully beating two other robots, the one pointer and three pointer, he had figured out that the two-pointers where a better option. They where about the same difficulty as the one pointer, but gave more points, but weren't as hard as the three point robots. So it was pretty proficient as he only did two-pointers, successfully clearing the field of them.

He was still worried, he only needed 3 more points! But most of the robots where already gone, and the ones that weren't where already taken by someone else. That's when he heard something, something huge and destructive. "THIS IS THE ZERO POINTER! BIGGER, BUT NOT INTENDED TO FIGHT! SO I SUGGEST YOU RUN!" President Mike's voice came through the speakers again as the monstrosity emerged from some type of secret trap door in the ground. He saw other people running and was about to do the same when he heard a cry, "Help! Please, I'm stuck!" It was that girl again!

Being the heroic person he was he turned back to help her. Maybe even after, just maybe he can try and score more points after.
He helped clear the rubble off of her, and carried her bridal style. He had done this with Toga many times, and the bubbly girl weighed about the same. Guess goofing off with Toga did have it's benefits. She muttered a small, "Thank you." As she held on, and he was just barley able to run away in time before the Zero pointer got to them. He layed her down where all the other kids where, most of them crouching down to regain their breath. "Ok, if I just go, I might be able to gain just a couple more points-" Izuku muttered but was interrupted by one of the instructors. "ALRIGHT! TIMES UP! WHATEVER YOU GOT, YOU GOT!" Shoot.

He doesn't have enough..

---
(1409 words excluding this.)

Ok, so next update won't be late, you'll probably get it pretty earlier in the week. :)