17. Hero.

Today when Izuku had awoken he actually saw his mother up. Wayy earlier than she usually was. She was watching the TV with wide eyes, he didn't know what could be so surprising so he decided to take a look.

"Two high school girls have been found and reported dead in an alleyway, both with horrifying slashes and wounds. One was identified as yukia monohet, the other her friend, livi aket-" A news woman was reporting, but was cut off by his mom turning the TV off.
Wow, thats.. Bad, terrible. Who could do such a thing?

"Izuku? I hope your not going anywhere." His mom said, not even turning to face him.
Shoot, he was almost out the door! Maybe he needs an extra sneak lesson with Toga? It is her specialty.
"Um, actually, ya. I was just going.. Somewhere." He said. He doesn't like lying to his mother as he's said countless times, he just feels guilty after.

She sighed. "Alright, but be careful." She seemed to be in a trance, a daze of worry. He would need to check in on her later.
As soon as she was out of sight, he grabbed his coat and sprinted out the door swiftly. He actually beat his record score of getting to the park this time in speed, maybe he could try and beat Toga? Nah, she was way too fast, and not to mention very sneaky.

When he got there Toga was already there, hanging upside down by her legs on a tree. "Hii, Izu~!" She chanted. "Hi Toga."

She leaped down in front of him, "Did you know they're actually pushing back the entrance exam to after tomorrow? Because of some incident. Crazy, huh?" So she also knew.. "Ya.. Who would do something so terrible? Hopefully I can prevent it later, once I'm a hero." He said proudly. He noticed the way she stiffed, she giggled. "Aha, ya.."

"We're gonna do something else.. Instead of training.. We're gonna go to a restaurant!" She laughed, he was confused. She rolled her eyes, "You've been working too hard, besides.. It's like a date! Ok let's go." Wait, what?

--

They where standing in a restaurant getting escorted to their table. It was pretty nice and fancy.
She giggled as he gawked at all the fancy decorations. "My treat! You've been working too hard!" The chairs all seemed to be of matching velvet. Black and red, and gold was everywhere. The windows where bigger than him! At least 8 or 9 feet. They sat down at one near an exit with windows all around.

Her and Izuku spent a good time eating food and laughing at dumb things. What they did NOT notice, was the person watching them. Toga felt like there where eyes watching them, but didn't say anything. Who was it? Maybe she's just being paranoid? She checked, it should be far away from enough police stations..
She nudged the feeling away. Thinking it was just paranoia.

...

"Hay! That's the girl, it's her." Incoherent whispering could be heard. "Yes I'm sure! Sensei it's her, the blonde girl with the teeth!" More whispering could be heard. Soon a sigh could be heard.
"Yes. And DON'T call me Tenko. It's Shigaraki." After the words where uttered, a sound of a phone being hung up rang around.

Out from the dark appeared a blue haired teen, no older than 20. Hands adorned his face, his skin a crusty pale bluish color. He seemed sleep deprived, like he lived off of coffee. One might think he was crazy with all the severed hands on him, but he was in a way. He was the leader of the L.O.V. What could be better? What could you even expect from someone like that, you'd be surprised not to judge so quickly.

He waited outside, trying to find a moment where he could get the blonde haired girl alone. "What do you want? Creep." Shigaraki jumped slightly at the voice that came from behind. He turned, and then smiled. "You. I have a proposition." His voice was scratchy, he seemed devoid of emotion. She was about ready to turn around and leave.

"It has something to do with justice.. For all the times you've been ridiculed, your a fan of Stain's, right?"
Now this caught her attention, she decided to hear him out. "What's the proposition?" She asked. "Join the L.O.V, simple." Join the L.O.V.. This isn't good, she's with Izuku. But what about her? She could be making a difference, now. Stain too.. This is a hard decision..

"Think it over. You know where to go." He said at last, handing her a card with an address and time with date. "I- ok.." She mumbled. "Hay Toga! You out here!?" She heard her name being called out. "U-um, ya! I'll be there in a second Izu~!" She replied quickly, heading back inside.
She should tell Izuku.. But how would he feel? He wants to be a hero.

She sighed.
But she's no hero..
---
(839 words excluding this.)

Wonder what's gonna happen? Your just gonna have to wait and find out!