Chapter 6

❍ [ Possessive brother? ] ¡! ❞

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Martial??"

Martial Law went inside, Philippines gulped. "This is certainly NOT the University you told me you're going to be at" Martial Law gives off a strict tone which reduces Philippine's confidence to zero. "I... Sorry... there was a mistake that Sir UN did... that's why..." "Hey...why do you look so defeated? Also, you've been exposed to a lot of guys, you're such a people magnet" Martial Law walks closely to Philippines and hugged her. "I'm... a bit jealous... Phi..." As he said those words, his hug gets tighter. Philippines don't know what to say, so she just let her brother hug her. "You're only mine, Phi. I keep telling you" Don't get the wrong idea, Martial law is like a father, he doesn't want to let go of Philippines, at least not yet. "sigh, if I weren't your brother, I would have courted you and make sure you'd end up with me" Martial Law is exaggerating. Philippines gives off a nervous laugh. "You're so dramatic, Kuya" "but! You love me, right? You should only love me, Phi" Martial Law pleaded. "Kuya... " Philippines sweats at her brother. "Of course I love you, Kuya" Martial beamed in joy. "Okay, now don't love anyone else, just me, oke?" Martial Law happily said. 

"Martial, that's enough" Spain Empire hits Martial's head softly telling him to stop doing that to Philippines. "Tsk... old man" "Hm, you do know someday, Philippines will find someone who she will be with forever, right?" "And that would be me--" "Martial No" Spain Empire's head is starting to ache. "Like! WHat's the difference? I love sis, she loves me, and I want to be with her every time, so it's the same!" Philippines is slowly shrinking at the conversation, she feels embarrassed. "Look, Martial. You haven't been in loved yet, so you don't understand what you're saying. Family love is different with Romantic love, Martial. Get your head fixed" Martial ignored what Spain Empire said and goes to Philippines. "Look, I bought a ring. If you wear this, we'd be together" Martial said in an innocent way. "YOU FOOL, THAT'S FOR MARRIED PEOPLE!!!" Spain Empire bonks Martial Law. "HA??? But Del Pilar said if I want to protect Philippines, we have to wear that ring so if there's a man and saw the golden ring, they'd not hit on her" "Yeah BecAusE WeArInG ThAt RinG MeAnS She'S ALrEAdY MaRrIed! What are you? An idiot? And why would you go that far just to protect your Sister??!!" As the two keeps arguing, Philippines tried to sneak away and managed to get out of the room. 

As she get out, she bumped into Russia. "Ah, your blood test's finished?" "Uhhh... sort of? Yeah!" "Are you okay?" "Uhm... Mhm!" 

As Russia and Philippines are having a conversation, the Rice gang finally arrived, asking them both what happened. The two told them the summary and not the details, they understand and then Indo looked at Philippines. "Phi? Why do you look like Martial Law visited you?" Philippines feels like crying, but in a embarrassed type. "Because he did...!! And he gave me a ring" Indo, Mal, Vietnam and Russia looked at the ring and have mixed feelings. 'What?! A PROPOSAL??? But! AREn'T They SIBLINGS?! ' That's what the rice gang had in mind, and it's as if the three slowly turned to stone on how they were shocked. "GUYS DON'T GIVE ME THAT REACTION" Russia is dwelling with mixed thoughts. 'Who's Martial Law? He proposed? Why didn't Philippines told me she had a boyfriend? Did she even said yes? No, she was crying about it earlier, perhaps she don't know what to answer?' "Uhm... Philippines, who's Martial Law?" "H-He's my brother" 'BROTHER?!! WHaT IS THIS? AM I WITNESSING SOMETHING INCEST??!!' Russia immediately turned to stone. "RUSSIA NOT YOU TOO!!!"