Big Brain Moments

Mama Mina: You ever realize that the news station is just a gossip podcast telling you about the latest drama in the world.

Zoom: What?

Pikachu: That's true. Everyone is just looking for the latest drama.

Broken Bones: That doesn't sound right...

Daddy Issues: Hang on Izuku, I think they may be onto something.

Broken Bones: Oh no

Pikachu: If I put a lily pad into a pond does that make it a lake?

Kermit: No

Pikachu:Hear me out...

Kermit: No

Pikachu: If a lake is just a big pond, and we put a lily pad into the pond.

Kermit: Kaminari, I need you to put the phone down before you get hurt.

Pikachu: What? Oh sh-

Flex Tape: Welp. He was a great boyfriend. Rip.

Flex Tape: When you have big ideas in the shower they call it shower thoughts, but if you were on the toilet would you call it toilet thoughts.

Mama Mina: Or maybe bathroom thoughts because the best ideas are usually thought in the bathroom.

Ninja: So that's why all of you are in the bathroom together.

Mama Mina: Nah, Kami needed to use the restroom, so we all decided to tag along.

Hot Topic: I heard them and told Tsu where they were. That's how she was able to get Kaminari.

Mom: Wait, Mina are you in the boys restroom?

Mama Mina: Don't worry, it's just the Bakusquad, Tsu, and Shoji in here and no one's using the urinals.

Zoom: Tsu...why?

Kermit: Had to shut down Kaminari.

Zoom: Oh, right. Well, I guess it's fine then.

Mom: Okay.

Baby Shark: Ya'll ever realize how useless most Disney princess are.

Balloon: What did you say? Are you trying to start a fight?

Baby Shark: Of course not! It's just that, Snow White did absolutely nothing. She just sat there and cleaned the castle, when the hunter who was sent to assassinate her told her to run away. She finds dwarves and stays with them. Gets poisoned. Gets the curse lifted. She was pretty useless.

Mama Mina: And the prince too. Like he saw her, in a COFFIN! And was like, yeah, let me kiss her. Like, does he just gi around kissing corpses? Everyone thought she was dead.

Flex Tape: Just saying, I don't want to have a leader that kisses corpses.

Balloon: I, I'll be on my room crying if you guys need me.

Mama Mina: Alright.

Flex Tape: Have fun! I might join you later. Depends how far we get in this.