16. Midnight snack

Note!: This chapter contains blood, you can continue reading but when the scene is approaching there will be a warning, so if your uncomfortable look for, 'BLOOD AHEAD' and then skip the rest of the chapter, it will go back to normal after this. :)
----

She sputtered.
Her!? In the entrance exam!? She didn't know what to say, she could say yes.. But, was she really cut out for Hero work? And she could just say no. After all it was just a suggestion.
"Uh, no. Nah, that stuff is too difficult! Besides, I prefer watching you! Hehe~ I just know you'll become a great Hero!" She shouted enthusiastically.

"Well, ok then. But it would have been so much fun to go together, I can get quite nervous.." He said looking down, how would he do it? What if he messed up, what if they thought he wasn't the right person?
Toga noticing his nervousness and lip bitting said something to ease him, "Hay, don't worry. You'll do fantastic, after all you where' trained by the best." He laughed a bit, "Ya your right." He seemed less tense now.

Even as they walked home, the thought never left her mind. What if she was to join the entrance exam? No, it's silly. What if she messed up? She can't take that risk. And especially not if she risks Izuku's spot in the Hero course.

-----
It was later at night, she had dropped off Izuku and now she was just.. Wandering around. Even after she met Midoriya, her, 'quote' on, 'quote', 'Obsession' never stopped. Sure it got better, but it didn't just go away.
So now, she was on a rooftop, knife in hand, and she was patrolling around.

That's when she heard a sound. Her eyes dilated to slits as she faced the direction the sound came from. Creepily moving, staying low on the ridges of the roofs, she stalked closer. She licked one of her fangs. As she peered over the ridge, she saw a black haired girl, and a platinum blond-ish girl split off. She saw this as an opportunity.

BLOOD AHEAD! SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE! !!!! !!

The black haired girl- or the blacknette- walked in her direction. Bad mistake.
Toga was quick as she cut through the air, effectively tackling her down. She covered her mouth and led backwards into an alleyway. Good, now she wouldn't be out in the open. The girl in her hold struggled, trying to remove her firm grip and hand over her mouth. She just wouldn't stop kicking and squirming. Sure Toga liked them with a little kick in them, it made it more fun! Right now though, it was rather annoying.

"Stop struggling.. It's useless~" She spoke, her tone mocking. The girl in her possession visibly tensed, she was obviously afraid. Although it was quite fun, she had to finish this quickly, she would be meeting with Izuku tomorrow pretty early. So maybe she shouldn't spend too much time.
She made a little cut down the girls cheek. Blood trickled from the wound and down her face, then her neck. The girl now was shaking in fear.

Toga liked leaving some marks for the police to find, they always seemed so horrified. The bodies she dropped always looked as if they had been mangled by an animal, and maybe they where. Maybe she was an animal.
Bringing her knife lower to the black haired girl's stomach, she made a quick slash. Her cheeks flushed a bright pink, feeling the same blood on her hand. The other girl was now crying, sobbing quietly.
Bet you wish you didn't leave your friend now, don't you? Thought Toga. Oh, it would be quite a shame to cleanup. But she was never the one to do that anyway. It's the police's problem now.

Now the adrenaline was kicking in, she was making quick slashes here and there. At one point the girl's knees buckled, and she all but almost fell. Toga laughed sadistically. "Your really not getting out of here alive. You've lost too much blood~ Just accept your fate!"
In another minute she would be dead. The girl was getting delusional, laughing with her.

Within the next few seconds the girl went limp. Blood streaming down her face. It was bubbling from her mouth. Ouch! Did she really tackle her that hard? She might be internally bleeding. Or was. She's dead now.
The strong metallic smell engulfed her in bliss. She had a VERY strong obsession with blood.

Deciding she had had her fun, she dropped the girl further into the alley, dragging her blood soaked fingers across the wall. She left a little, ':)' smiley face, along with hearts that resembled graffiti. She thought she was quite artistic. She left the alley, a smile on her face.

She looked like someone else, she now had black hair. She had used her quirk and transformed into the girl she had just killed. She left bloody footprints, time to go after the other girl! That brown haired girl couldn't have gone far!

----
(795 words excluding this and the top note, and warning.)

Shorter chapter than usual, sorry.